• Signups for the official fantasy cricket league "The PlanetCricket League 3.0" are open! Signup here !!!

Editor for Cricket Captain 2020 (Release)

weetabixharry

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
To be fair the game is not that huge that the developers are worrying about online cheating.
It is interesting that you think the size or popularity of a game would have an impact on how much its developers worry about online cheating. I have been communicating directly with the developers and it is clear to me that they take this very seriously. Did you consider that perhaps a small game would be more vulnerable to the effects of a small number of cheats, since that small number would impact a larger proportion of its player base?
I don't think that many people outside the closed group even play this game online.
In what sense is the group closed? As far as I understand, the online game is completely open to be played by anyone. Even people who haven't bought the game can play online using the free demo.

Is there any point to your comments, or are you just trying to waste my time?
Post automatically merged:

Is there a Mac version for the editor?
Please read the FAQ at the top of this thread.

TemPSaad

County Cricketer
It is interesting that you think the size or popularity of a game would have an impact on how much its developers worry about online cheating. I have been communicating directly with the developers and it is clear to me that they take this very seriously. Did you consider that perhaps a small game would be more vulnerable to the effects of a small number of cheats, since that small number would impact a larger proportion of its player base?

In what sense is the group closed? As far as I understand, the online game is completely open to be played by anyone. Even people who haven't bought the game can play online using the free demo.

Is there any point to your comments, or are you just trying to waste my time?

Please read the FAQ at the top of this thread.
Brother just look at steam charts before accusing me , the game is practically dead on the online component.

Brother just look at steam charts before accusing me , the game is practically dead on the online component.
Even with free Demo users.

Even with free Demo users.
I seriously don't know why the developers care so much about online play instead of focussing on the singleplayer because this game is meant to be played this way primarily and editor adds tons of fun.

Users who are viewing this thread