Editor for Cricket Captain 2020 (Release)

martin ellis

School Cricketer
im trying to mess around in game etc i seem to get the batting to work

but even when you put bowling on 1% which is the lowest it just dont seem to get many wickets at all and the normal players in the game take much more is there something im doing wrong

weetabixharry

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
im trying to mess around in game etc i seem to get the batting to work

but even when you put bowling on 1% which is the lowest it just dont seem to get many wickets at all and the normal players in the game take much more is there something im doing wrong

If you increase bowling ability by 1%, it will make the player slightly worse at bowling.

If you want to make him slightly better, try -1%.

KentLad

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yep this looks brilliant, downloading now and will let you know if I find any issues. Thanks again!

Lenix43

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
then how do you make the bowler better at bowling

The % value is what you are changing their ability by you are not setting the ability with that value.

If you set the bowling field to -10% then the player will be 10%better at bowling.

Mark911

School Cricketer
Hi guys,

Great editor - I'm definitely enjoying playing around with it having been with the series since the late 90s! Just a quick, probably daft question: when adjusting potential/skill %s, do you have to click the 'ok' at the side of the value, or just the 'apply' at the top? Or indeed, do both need to be?!

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread