Editor for Cricket Captain 2021 (Release)

Prashanth S Kharche

Club Captain
Does the Scout normally work for you? I changed quite a lot in the Scout, so maybe it broke something.

If the Scout is working normally, then I think the Squad Editor should work...
Oh shucks, just tried to use the editor in a new save. But I guess a new Hotfix (6) now has broken the editor yet again.

Prashanth S Kharche

Club Captain
It seems to be working for me, even with a new save. But these hotfixes are weird... maybe, I need to reboot my system for it to take effect.
Switched on my PC, the hotfix 6 got downloaded automatically of course. Then started a new save and the editor wouldn't load with a version error.

weetabixharry

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Switched on my PC, the hotfix 6 got downloaded automatically of course. Then started a new save and the editor wouldn't load with a version error.
After hotfix 6 and now even after patch 21.01, I have rebooted my PC twice and the old Editor and Scout are still both working for me.

Please check one more time. If it still isn't working, please send me a savegame file and I'll see if I can figure out the problem.

Prashanth S Kharche

Club Captain
After hotfix 6 and now even after patch 21.01, I have rebooted my PC twice and the old Editor and Scout are still both working for me.

Please check one more time. If it still isn't working, please send me a savegame file and I'll see if I can figure out the problem.
Dear @weetabixharry yes you're right, it's working fine! Even after the 21.01 update and hotfix 6. I was on an old save and that's why there must have been an issue.

imranbutt

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
The editor does not link with game Although all conditions were met
It shows error

Prashanth S Kharche

Club Captain
Something is going wrong with the Scout. It says it only loaded 21 players (but it should be more than 7500).

If you close the editor and just run the Scout, does it load the players correctly?
Ah yes, there seems to be a problem with the Scout. Strange because when I started a new save, it worked perfectly loading all the 7000+ players.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-07-30 125527.png
    Screenshot 2021-07-30 125527.png
    802 KB · Views: 21

weetabixharry

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Ah yes, there seems to be a problem with the Scout. Strange because when I started a new save, it worked perfectly loading all the 7000+ players.
Is this only happening in an older savegame? If so, then would it be possible to send that savegame file to me (either in a private message, or attached on the forum)?

You should be able to find your savegame file in this folder:
C:\Users\[User Name]\AppData\Roaming\Childish Things\Cricket Captain 2021\Saves

If it's not just happening for an older savegame (and the Scout is sometimes not working even for new savegames), then I think I probably know the solution (I will need to update the Scout).

Prashanth S Kharche

Club Captain
Is this only happening in an older savegame? If so, then would it be possible to send that savegame file to me (either in a private message, or attached on the forum)?

If it's not just happening for an older savegame (and the Scout is sometimes not working even for new savegames), then I think I probably know the solution (I will need to update the Scout).
I had started off a new save

Have attached the new save for your reference. To be clear, I started off a new save, then used the .06 version of the scout and it loaded all the 700+ players. Thereafter after 2-3 years into the game, the scout has stopped working.

Attachments

• CC_2021_Save.zip
    11 MB · Views: 9

weetabixharry

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
I had started off a new save

Have attached the new save for your reference. To be clear, I started off a new save, then used the .06 version of the scout and it loaded all the 700+ players. Thereafter after 2-3 years into the game, the scout has stopped working.
Thanks. I see the same problem using your savegame on my PC and I'm working on the fix now.

Salman1212

School Cricketer
With this editor we can edit just players only . Can you make a editor so we can add more clubs in domestic team leagues and also including adding more matches for each team? I plays a newzealand domestic league which only have 8 teams and 6 matches and doesnot even have any division so can we hope for a club editor from you in future?

Users who are viewing this thread