Editor for Cricket Captain 2021 (Release)

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There is no plan currently. I have had some health problems, which took away all the time I was planning to spend on this. Realistically, I don't think there is much chance of progress until January 2023 at the earliest.

Hope all is well with you Harry.

Prashanth S Kharche

Club Captain
There is no plan currently. I have had some health problems, which took away all the time I was planning to spend on this. Realistically, I don't think there is much chance of progress until January 2023 at the earliest.
Oh sad to hear Harry. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Take care.

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
Damn, hope you're doing better

tazzron

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Sorry to hear about your health problems Harry

9thegun

School Cricketer
Sorry to hear about that bud, godspeed with your recovery

huddolol

School Cricketer
gday, i hope all is well. in regards to the CC2021 editor, i am having an issue where when i try to edit international stats who hasnt played an international game yet, nothing happens. Is it because i need to give them a year in which they started playing (i.e. T20I 2017-2022) or something like that?

Prashanth S Kharche

Club Captain
gday, i hope all is well. in regards to the CC2021 editor, i am having an issue where when i try to edit international stats who hasnt played an international game yet, nothing happens. Is it because i need to give them a year in which they started playing (i.e. T20I 2017-2022) or something like that?
From what I understand, you need at least one international game to be played to edit the Stats. I may be wrong.

estmsm

Club Captain
I can easily edit team budget via cheat engine on mac. But any clue on how to find a player's ability or potential rating? What do we have to search for in the value search section? Can anyone help me out please? I have cricket captain 2022 on mac.

Prashanth S Kharche

Club Captain
I can easily edit team budget via cheat engine on mac. But any clue on how to find a player's ability or potential rating? What do we have to search for in the value search section? Can anyone help me out please? I have cricket captain 2022 on mac.
Hi @estmsm unfortunately, the player ability ratings are extremely complicated in the 22 version and if I have to bet on it, only @weetabixharry would be able to crack it. Apologies.

Luke Allison

Club Cricketer
Hey @weetabixharry hope you are doing well- just wondering if you are intending to try for an editor this year. The 'cheat engine table' seems fairly functional and perhaps useful to work off but a bit clunky to use unless you are only planning to edit one player

sbroot

School Cricketer
@weetabixharry If you got times look at this change team forum. https://www.planetcricket.org/forums/threads/change-teams-international-for-online.33106/
I used this on Cricket Captain 2023 the change team worked. I Changed from Australia to England by replacing the Australia name on Row 2 of Hex editor listed on the forum. Everything works fine just its keeps me on australia squad select instead of England also for this i think i have to play as Both England and Australia. I think if we could skip the select squad thing we can get it working for the replaced team(for me England) and get rid of Australia. Can you please look on it if you got times?

Users who are viewing this thread