England Domestic Teams See First Post For Op

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Just shared Samit Patel, Steven Mullaney, Luke Fletcher, Harry Gurney, Greg Smith, Jake Libby, Matthew Carter, Tom Moores, Brett Hutton and Chris Read with updated/corrected appearances. All these players play for Nottinghamshire FYI.
ok what your gamer tag and Ill re share it soon

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
will do them soon about to watch t20
Haha same, I'm going to watch the T20 once I have finished Barbados Tridents in the CPL, c'mon Aussies!

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
as of yet they don't sorry as some of the players are quiet amateur it hard to track down their sponsors

No problem at all , fine work already , i actually quite like assigning the correct bats , and for those who I don't know I assign a random one

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
No problem at all , fine work already , i actually quite like assigning the correct bats , and for those who I don't know I assign a random one
For players I don't know the bats of I just assign the used bat or one of the generic bats to them.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Have u guys downloaded yet there will be a reshare very soon with updated faces and kits thanks to gillyboy I’ll let u no when it updated

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Have u guys downloaded yet there will be a reshare very soon with updated faces and kits thanks to gillyboy I’ll let u no when it updated
I'm doing bats right now, also updated/corrected appearances for a couple more players.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I'm doing bats right now, also updated/corrected appearances for a couple more players.
Bats finished, re-shared your (@Cricket Life) version of Nottinghamshire on my ID so you can just download the team from me mate and then re-share my version on your ID.

Last edited:

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Ok mate thanks for that just going to finish watching this t20 then I’ll jump on and I won’t forgot u I’ll make sure I credit you hopefully some of the teams are confirmed very soon

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
op fully up to date now we are just waiting on conformation of other teams
Sorry to correct you mate, but you have accidentally spelt my username wrong on the op, you put gillyboy101 instead of gillyboy04.

Users who are viewing this thread