gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Durham shared with 2018 squad, updated appearances, bats assigned to players, up to date lineups and Vitality Blast Uniform done too.

Shared under my usual ID, gillyboy04.

Enjoy!

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Durham shared with 2018 squad, updated appearances, bats assigned to players, up to date lineups and Vitality Blast Uniform done too.

Shared under my usual ID, gillyboy04.

Enjoy!
Nottinghamshire and Yorkshire both shared now as well with a similar update, 2018 squads, appearances, bats assigned to Nottinghamshire players, up to date lineups and Natwest logo changed to Vitality logo on T20 shirts.

Almost forgot, skills tweaked on some players as well as stats update for some players too.

Credit to @Cricket Life for helping with the squad update for Nottinghamshire, this is just an updated version of our previous version shared yesterday mate.

Enjoy!

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Hello guys op has been updated I have just updated Nottinghampshire t20 blast I would go ahead and download the one that says 2018 blast that is separate if you just want the t20 but we are working to combine them down the track but if you want the rest of the side it out on gillyboy04 I am still working on some of the t20 blast teams which there will be a couple coming out tomorrow thanks guys

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Alright me and gillyboy have updated the thread so hopefully it doesn't look as messy now thank you

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Just uploaded Sussex 2018 t20 team all kits and stats have been done under cricket205

Last edited:

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Just uploaded Northamptonshire 2018 t20 team all kits and stats have been done under cricket205

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
thanks mate share separate tho as I am only doing the blast teams thanks
No problem. I'll probably update your T20 teams too with player appearances and bats if you haven't done them already.[DOUBLEPOST=1530682862][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just uploaded Northamptonshire 2018 t20 team all kits and stats have been done under cricket205
Do you mean kits as in player bats or uniforms?

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
No problem. I'll probably update your T20 teams too with player appearances and bats if you haven't done them already.[DOUBLEPOST=1530682862][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do you mean kits as in player bats or uniforms?
I did stats not player apprentices as they look pretty good

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I've updated the Yorkshire team I previously updated yesterday. I have assigned bats to all the players and added a missing player that I had to make.

Also have done up to date lineups for all formats.

@Cricket Life can you update the date in the op for this team, thanks mate!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread