gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@Cricket Life I have shared Essex and Derbyshire both with 2018 Squads, up to date lineups, bats assigned to players and I had to create a couple of players too as well as updating a few players appearances.

Most of the appearances were correct though as thanks to @wasteyouryouth for correcting most of the players appearances a few weeks back.

Currently working on 2018 uniforms thanks to someone making the uniform logos for some of the teams.

Last edited:

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Ill update op very soon just busy atm
Ok thanks mate, btw I have updated Nottinghamshire with 2018 uniforms thanks to someone making the logos for them. Gave you a bit of a sneak peak of the uniforms on Discord.[DOUBLEPOST=1530708326][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've updated the Yorkshire team I previously updated yesterday. I have assigned bats to all the players and added a missing player that I had to make.

Also have done up to date lineups for all formats.

@Cricket Life can you update the date in the op for this team, thanks mate!
Just in case you missed it.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Ok thanks mate, btw I have updated Nottinghamshire with 2018 uniforms thanks to someone making the logos for them. Gave you a bit of a sneak peak of the uniforms on Discord.[DOUBLEPOST=1530708326][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just in case you missed it.
all done thank you i'll have a look at discord soon

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
all done thank you i'll have a look at discord soon
Ok, thanks mate. Haven't shared updated version of Nottinghamshire yet but will first thing tomorrow.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
So what teams have 2018 kits?
None have been realesed yet but gillyboy is working hard on them it is hard as both of us are on PS4 and hard to make logo or get logo but the t20 sides have done are last year kits with the 2018 squads

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
So what teams have 2018 kits?
@wasteyouryouth has done Glamorgan and Worcestershire with 2018 kits and I've done Nottinghamshire. If someone makes the uniform logos for all the teams then I'll be able to do them all.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
@wasteyouryouth has done Glamorgan and Worcestershire with 2018 kits and I've done Nottinghamshire. If someone makes the uniform logos for all the teams then I'll be able to do them all.
Nottinghamshire now shared and updated again with 2018 kits.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Derbyshire, Essex, Glamorgan, Worcestershire, Warwickshire and Yorkshire all updated with 2018 squads.

Most of these teams I had already done some sort of update yesterday or on Tuesday but now all these teams have 2018 Squads, up to date lineups and player appearances done (mostly thanks to @wasteyouryouth for the appearances).

I think Derbyshire, Essex and Yorkshire have bats done for players but I haven't done bats for the other teams yet, I will do so tomorrow though.

Users who are viewing this thread