gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Gloucestershire shared under gillyboy04 as usual with 2018 squad, up to date lineups, bats assigned to players, 2018 uniforms and player appearances done too.

Thanks to @wasteyouryouth for helping with doing the player appearances and uniforms for this team!

Enjoy!

Just to mention as well If anyone hasn't seen or noticed what teams I have done I'll just remind people here so, so far I have completed Durham, Derbyshire, Essex, Glamorgan, Gloucestershire, Nottinghamshire, Warwickshire, Worcestershire and Yorkshire.

I'll share completed Hampshire and Kent teams either today or tomorrow too!

Last edited:

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Just shared Durham T20 Blast cricket205
I've made and added Ben Whitehead to my Durham team, you can just search him on the community, download and add him to your Durham T20 Blast team @Cricket Life as he is in their T20 squad.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Gloucestershire shared under gillyboy04 as usual with 2018 squad, up to date lineups, bats assigned to players, 2018 uniforms and player appearances done too.

Thanks to @wasteyouryouth for helping with doing the player appearances and uniforms for this team!

Enjoy!

Just to mention as well If anyone hasn't seen or noticed what teams I have done I'll just remind people here so, so far I have completed Durham, Derbyshire, Essex, Glamorgan, Gloucestershire, Nottinghamshire, Warwickshire, Worcestershire and Yorkshire.

I'll share completed Hampshire and Kent teams either today or tomorrow too!
Hampshire shared with 2018 squad, 2018 uniforms, player appearances done, up to date lineups and bats assigned to players.

Thanks of course to Waste for his help with doing the player appearances and with helping to make the uniforms.

As always Enjoy!

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Please tell me which all teams are complete and which all formats. Also player appearances, uptodate lineup etc. are done or not.
And tell which team belongs to which user. @gillyboy04 or @Cricket Life (cricket 205)

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Please tell me which all teams are complete and which all formats. Also player appearances, uptodate lineup etc. are done or not.
And tell which team belongs to which user. @gillyboy04 or @Cricket Life (cricket 205)
I have completed Derbyshire, Durham, Essex, Gloucestershire, Glamorgan, Hampshire, Kent, Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Nottinghamshire and Yorkshire.

These teams have got full 2018 squads, 2018 uniforms, player appearances done, up to date lineups and bats assigned to players.
There is an op on the first page anyway that tells you where to download teams from.

@Cricket Life has just done the teams with players in their T20 Squad.

Last edited:

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I have completed Derbyshire, Durham, Essex, Gloucestershire, Glamorgan, Hampshire, Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Nottinghamshire and Yorkshire.

These teams have got full 2018 squads, 2018 uniforms, player appearances done, up to date lineups and bats assigned to players.
There is an op on the first page anyway that tells you where to download teams from.

@Cricket Life has just done the teams with players in their T20 Squad.
The teams which you have completed, does it include a first class, list a and T20 or only T20.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
The teams which you have completed, does it include a first class, list a and T20 or only T20.
Yes, they contain/include players that have played in the County Championship, Royal London One-Day Cup and the Vitality Blast this year.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Yeh I just did separate t20 teams as I didn't want to confuse the two[DOUBLEPOST=1531189745][/DOUBLEPOST]Just Shared Somerset T20 2018 Blast Under Cricket205 Thank you not long to go now on my side gilly should have them done by the end of the week then we will be moving to global t20 league

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Kent now shared as per with 2018 squad, 2018 uniforms, player appearances done, up to date lineups and bats assigned to players.

Enjoy!

Spitfires2007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Kent now shared as per with 2018 squad, 2018 uniforms, player appearances done, up to date lineups and bats assigned to players.

Enjoy!
Just a bit confused by the first post. Do I have to download 2 different teams or does the original team have the T20 squad in it as well

Users who are viewing this thread