England in the 90s

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
That umpire thing definitely works both ways as well. This was caught clear as day

SO i had one earlier, me bowling again, seemed an edge, mini-game popped up and big edge sound, given not out.

i checked thermal vision and nothing - will post video.

Also, having spent the whole Windies Tour cursing facing 4 right arm fast, I've gifted John Bracewell's filthy spin two five-fers in the first test, as I'm looking like slumping to an inns defeat.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Tbf the thermal vision is unreliable at best. I'd say the mini game means you got robbed. Umpire Dave owed me one after the disgustingly obvious one he turned down

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Tbf the thermal vision is unreliable at best. I'd say the mini game means you got robbed. Umpire Dave owed me one after the disgustingly obvious one he turned down

10.40pm on a a saturday night and i've just created an SVG to import a glasses logo to put on a pretend Merv Kitchen for the 2nd test.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
So yeah, I lost the first test to New Zealand by an inns.

Have started the second test at Lords in much better weather conditions and with a nice looking pitch. NZ won the toss and oddly made the decision to bowl... I guess when you’ve skittled a team for 122 and 134 you fancy your chances in any conditions.

Users who are viewing this thread