England in the 90s

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Suffice to say Graham Gooch entered God Mode in the 2nd inns of the 2nd Test.

Ve9RYY6.jpg

DhmPgjh.jpg

FCUT4My.jpg

VyrW2WX.jpg

At one point I collapsed from 140-odd for 3 to 160-odd for 7, and thought I'd thrown the match away, but Gooch and Hemmings saw me home to square the series.

Currently doing well in the deciding test - might I finally win a series?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Suffice to say Dilip Vengsarkar entered God mode in this innings.

sTilpUs.jpg

l7I7CWv.jpg

But unfortunately for him he couldn't make up for the mediocrity around him.

xF3JBDc.jpg

England win the seres!

We go off to Australia now, confident of getting the urn back at the first opportunity![DOUBLEPOST=1585911177][/DOUBLEPOST]These were the 3 test results

k8I8pdp.jpg

A7ILhvw.jpg

EoS19zO.jpg

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Wehey, you won a series - Good luck in Australia. Have you done stadiums for it?

there are MCG, WACA, Gabba and SCG 90s stadiums on the server that look good, not sure who's done them - @gleeso73 did a couple i think. There's an Adelaide 1930s, it'd be perfect just need to add a 2nd tier to part. Is it possible to change the roof colour?

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
there are MCG, WACA, Gabba and SCG 90s stadiums on the server that look good, not sure who's done them - @gleeso73 did a couple i think. There's an Adelaide 1930s, it'd be perfect just need to add a 2nd tier to part. Is it possible to change the roof colour?

I think I did one for the 1999 Australia side and no, you cant change the roof for reasons only known to BA

gleeso73

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia

I’ve done 90s versions of the Australian grounds. Sadly the stadium editor was changed so that stand roof colour could not be changed.

The Adelaide Oval basically didn’t change from the 1920s to the 1980s when the Bradman stand replaced the old one on the southern side.

There were additional temporary stands from time-to-time in the 90s and 00s. I could do a 90s Adelaide if anyone’s interested?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I’ve done 90s versions of the Australian grounds. Sadly the stadium editor was changed so that stand roof colour could not be changed.

The Adelaide Oval basically didn’t change from the 1920s to the 1980s when the Bradman stand replaced the old one on the southern side.

There were additional temporary stands from time-to-time in the 90s and 00s. I could do a 90s Adelaide if anyone’s interested?

I would adore that :) shame we can’t change the roof colours but I guess from ground level it won’t matter too much

gleeso73

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Done. ‘Adelaide Oval 1900s’ under gleeso73

Attachments

• 85FC0C88-E8ED-4D0F-A8CB-EDEF6264DC06.jpeg
    85FC0C88-E8ED-4D0F-A8CB-EDEF6264DC06.jpeg
    858.1 KB · Views: 8

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Go the Green Caps! :D :aus:

I can’t even make a comeback as there wouldn’t be much of a side without your efforts!![DOUBLEPOST=1585920870][/DOUBLEPOST]
Streaming the 1st day I heard? :lol

only if i end up bowling... nobody needs to see me bat!!

just looked at the scorecard for 1st test and Gooch is injured so I got to open with Larkins and Atherton

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
I can’t even make a comeback as there wouldn’t be much of a side without your efforts!![DOUBLEPOST=1585920870][/DOUBLEPOST]

only if i end up bowling... nobody needs to see me bat!!

just looked at the scorecard for 1st test and Gooch is injured so I got to open with Larkins and Atherton

I reckon them 2 facing Merv is exactly what I need to see tbh :lol

Users who are viewing this thread