England in the 90s

lexluger

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sadly this game is so lacking in areas that you have to have the imagination of a 5 year old in order to make it a great experience for yourself playing retro matches. Does nothing for me in terms of the customization options.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Played a bit more of 1st NZ test.

Bowled them out for 230, then crumbled myself for just over a hundred, Lamb scored an unbeaten 50, Stewart 30-odd, nowt of note from anyone else.

up against it. Might finish the test before Christmas who knows?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Dave's alive! Busy at graft?

insanely busy mate...

a year and a half ago I thought it would be a great idea to start a business.

half a year ago I thought it was gonna go under what with all this unpleasantness.

4 months ago we signed a deal with one of the biggest companies in the world in our industry.

I mean, it’s a great problem to have of course, but yeah not much PS4 time right now!![DOUBLEPOST=1597773825][/DOUBLEPOST]

still, it’s nice to be remembered!

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
insanely busy mate...

a year and a half ago I thought it would be a great idea to start a business.

half a year ago I thought it was gonna go under what with all this unpleasantness.

4 months ago we signed a deal with one of the biggest companies in the world in our industry.

I mean, it’s a great problem to have of course, but yeah not much PS4 time right now!![DOUBLEPOST=1597773825][/DOUBLEPOST]

still, it’s nice to be remembered!

Sounds like good news though. Aside from the lack of PS4 time like

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Got absolutely smashed in the first test, lost by 283 runs...

onto the 2nd test. Obviously messed up my match type start times, as this match rather than starting at 10.30am has started at 10.30pm!!!

After bowling us out twice cheaply in the first Test Martin Crowe is feeling confident and puts us in. A solid start from Gooch and Stewart is undone by a shocking LBW decision to send Stewart back to the pavilion, the ball was so far down leg it would have missed another set of stumps!!

Gooch and Hick are looking well set, bringing up a 50 partnership with the last all of the “morning” session and starting the “afternoon” well. 91-1 just after “lunch”.

Short Leg Cricket

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Got absolutely smashed in the first test, lost by 283 runs...

onto the 2nd test. Obviously messed up my match type start times, as this match rather than starting at 10.30am has started at 10.30pm!!!

After bowling us out twice cheaply in the first Test Martin Crowe is feeling confident and puts us in. A solid start from Gooch and Stewart is undone by a shocking LBW decision to send Stewart back to the pavilion, the ball was so far down leg it would have missed another set of stumps!!

Gooch and Hick are looking well set, bringing up a 50 partnership with the last all of the “morning” session and starting the “afternoon” well. 91-1 just after “lunch”.
Hahaha flood light cricket in the 90’s!!! Good solid batting from Gooch and Hick, proper Blockerdave style! Patch or no patch you are consistently very good with the bat. Bar a few collapses in the past...

Users who are viewing this thread