England in the 90s

Wealey

ICC Board Member
i think the advice I got to put drift and flight at 65 has helped - since that I’ve had a few occasions of the batsman leaving the crease.

seems to be only when the batsman is well in though (reasonable I guess).

the ball was also shocking, so I guess the batsman’s eyes lit up and he went after it!!

Yeah strangely I see things when facing rubbish balls that I never see when bowling properly!

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I won second test to tie the series (a ton each from Gooch and Hick, with Hick also contributing 4 2nd inns wickets to grab the MOTM).

Currently being ground into the dust having lost the toss in the 3rd and final test. Despite the addition of Lawrence and Botham for Lewis and Pringle, the attack is looking toothless. Almost at tea and the only 2 wickets to fall being 1 apiece to the newcomers, Jones on 70-odd and looking good for a big score, Crowe beginning to settle.

Might be playing for a draw here!

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I won second test to tie the series (a ton each from Gooch and Hick, with Hick also contributing 4 2nd inns wickets to grab the MOTM).

Currently being ground into the dust having lost the toss in the 3rd and final test. Despite the addition of Lawrence and Botham for Lewis and Pringle, the attack is looking toothless. Almost at tea and the only 2 wickets to fall being 1 apiece to the newcomers, Jones on 70-odd and looking good for a big score, Crowe beginning to settle.

Might be playing for a draw here!

Actually Tufnell (4) and Botham (3) ripped through the middle order and I bowled them out for 179!

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
actually yes just a few overs before this incident, was a mistimed pull to forward square caught running in

I've just had a mistimed pull to mid wicket and a stumping in the same session of a test (AI vs AI)

Users who are viewing this thread