England in the 90s

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
If he gets me a wicket in this series I'll eat a cricket ball
He was shite for me, apart from one 90 against the windies. But I think I finished (he don’t play after 92) with him averaging 18 with the bat and 45 with the ball

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
That seems about right like. He's horrific.

Out of curiosity, did you notice the AI struggling to hit boundaries at all in England (specifically the grounds I made) unless they hit it in the air. Through 90 overs here I'm not sure I've seen a boundary fully on the ground. Had loads in Australia so I'm wondering if it's something to do with the stadiums

Last edited:

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

Out of curiosity, did you notice the AI struggling to hit boundaries at all in England (specifically the grounds I made) unless they hit it in the air. Through 90 overs here I'm not sure I've seen a boundary fully on the ground. Had loads in Australia so I'm wondering if it's something to do with the stadiums
can't say i've noticed - in the stadium editor do you have "lush" or "very lush" grass?

having been burned through that before I always change them in any stadium, but i can't remember if i had to with yours.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
can't say i've noticed - in the stadium editor do you have "lush" or "very lush" grass?

having been burned through that before I always change them in any stadium, but i can't remember if i had to with yours.

Don't think so, but I'll check that out. Cheers. Was thinking it might be to do with the rope length also, but if you didn't have it happen then I don't know :D

i.n

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Dale88 Blockerdave Yes i Have seen Loads of Boundaries On The Ground As well ON Stadiums What You Guys Did .

If We Are Talking England Grounds .

TerryAlderman

Club Captain
I'm not crying, you're crying right!

What a feller. I always remember nipping down to Scarborough to watch Yorks v Essex on a scorching August summers day. Essex were turning the screws on the Tykes and the locals were getting rather fraught. Then Dickie decides to walk around the boundary rope and starts to chat to anyone and everyone. The crowd loved it.....think he did too.

TerryAlderman

Club Captain
What a feller. I always remember nipping down to Scarborough to watch Yorks v Essex on a scorching August summers day. Essex were turning the screws on the Tykes and the locals were getting rather fraught. Then Dickie decides to walk around the boundary rope and starts to chat to anyone and everyone. The crowd loved it.....think he did too.
Addendum....Dickie spoke to me (while the ice cream he was holding was melting/running down his arm) and his sage advice to me was "Get rid of that Durham shirt you are wearing lad and buy a Yorkshire one from club shop before you go home". I will never forget that moment.

Users who are viewing this thread