Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So far a slow start by Pakistan.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
If top 2 perform, they looks solid team... if not, they just looks like a ordinary team...

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
If Roy was out of form then certainly he should have been in this side to regain his Form back.

Yes let’s ignore the rest of the other deserving blokes instead.

Oh Woody Woody. Good to see a pure pace spearhead back, hope stays fit. Masood has a decent chance here to play a good knock that can secure his spot from any potential Fakhar return.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
This is unchaseable after the mess Wood made of our top order, so i hope Shan and Khushdil get some time in the middle at least.
Post automatically merged:

And Khushdil is out. Perfect jinx

Bevab

Staff Member
Shan has done well here today. Confirms my hypothesis that he would be the ideal foil to the openers (which I should post in detail). Pack the rest of the side with hitters and you've got a good side in the making IMO (which is probably the TL;DR of said hypothesis).

Bevab

Staff Member
Does Ben Stokes make it into England's best T20I XI at the moment? As good as he is given the current context and his lack of games under the belt I don't think he should be in the team which speaks a lot of England's riches.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Shan has done well here today. Confirms my hypothesis that he would be the ideal foil to the openers (which I should post in detail). Pack the rest of the side with hitters and you've got a good side in the making IMO (which is probably the TL;DR of said hypothesis).
I really really hope Haider makes runs in the next 4 games, because we need to have a settled 3 and 4.
Shadab has to be at 5 if Iftikhar doesn’t fire as a pace hitter.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
This is where Pakistan will lose 7/10 times. The middle order! As good as Shikhi, KL and Rohit were for India 2-4 years ago and middle order apart from Kohli was shit, this is happening with Pakistan. All the signs are there... your top 2 are world class, your middle order is domestic class, they have to step up. Lost us the WC in 2019, could happen with you all as well!

Users who are viewing this thread