England tour of Pakistan - 7 T20Is, 3 Tests

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Haider and Masood's innings are where we lost the plot, and Nawaz and Khushdil made it worse.

I don't know if you have been watching the Nt20 Cup - but it honestly shows the lack of quality and it flows down to the talent in Pakistan. You know they're bowling slower balls at you, you know its sticking on the pitch - why try and smash it across the line to the leg side boundary rather than look at the other side. A level of match awareness there. I guess also he has been sitting on the bench over the last month so he might be a little out of touch.

Atleast with Shan Masood - he was being proactive. Looking for the gaps. Got out reverse sweeping over the short third.

The commentators were talking about how poor Pakistan's run rate against spinners in the middle order has been the lowest compared to other teams (ignoring the likes of Ireland, Bangladesh etc.) We can't keep approaching the game with the 90s approach of hoping your finishers can go at 10 an over at the end.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I don't know if you have been watching the Nt20 Cup - but it honestly shows the lack of quality and it flows down to the talent in Pakistan. You know they're bowling slower balls at you, you know its sticking on the pitch - why try and smash it across the line to the leg side boundary rather than look at the other side. A level of match awareness there. I guess also he has been sitting on the bench over the last month so he might be a little out of touch.

Atleast with Shan Masood - he was being proactive. Looking for the gaps. Got out reverse sweeping over the short third.

The commentators were talking about how poor Pakistan's run rate against spinners in the middle order has been the lowest compared to other teams (ignoring the likes of Ireland, Bangladesh etc.) We can't keep approaching the game with the 90s approach of hoping your finishers can go at 10 an over at the end.
Agreed. The positive mindset when batting just isn’t there, risks are taken only when absolutely required. The top order eats up too many balls for too few runs.
Shan has played extensively in England, he will try to play positively throughout the series, i am sure.

Khan Sahab54

#titans
PAK...
AFG...
Lions
RCB...
Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan
My Xi for 2nd T20I

1. Babar
2. Rizwan
3. Shan Masood (If openers get out early, he shouldnt come out at no.3 when 5-6 overs are left)
4. Haider Ali
5. Asif Ali
6. Mohammad Nawaz
7. Shadab Khan
8. Haris Rauf
9. Aamer Jamal ( Should try him instead of Dahani)
10. Wasim.jr
11. Naseem Shah

Bevab

Staff Member
Incredible batting depth from the England XI today. They should target a minimum of 200 with this sort of luxury.

Khan Sahab54

#titans
PAK...
AFG...
Lions
RCB...
Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Dahani on fire!!!!!!
Post automatically merged:

Pain for Waqar Younis :p

Khan Sahab54

#titans
PAK...
AFG...
Lions
RCB...
Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Paranoid Kendroid

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
AUS..
RCB...
The Boys
Someone, please tell me why Pak management keeps on picking Khushdil Shah.

Khan Sahab54

#titans
PAK...
AFG...
Lions
RCB...
Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan