England tour of Pakistan - 7 T20Is, 3 Tests

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Oh, I guess Ollie Robinson is also a fourth spin option.

ezgif-com-crop-49-1.gif

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Pakistan are really lacking that domestic veteran or workhorse bowler who can get you through spells. Ashraf is being forced into that role when he is far better as an impact bowler. I guess that's the price you pay when you go eternally in pursuit of pace is pace yaar and muh wonderkids.
Mohammad Ali is that guy, apparently, but he’s gonna start off on the bench, probably. Unless they go with Nawaz and Abrar as the spinners, with the former at 7, then he might play alongside Naseem and Rauf.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Damn it! Was interested to see this Test match and now have to wait a few more days perhaps for it to start. I hope the team recovers. I also hope people stop blaming the Pakistani side of things since England had their own chef this time around.

I also feel sad for people who are taking this as an opportunity to troll Pakistani side as the food is shared across the border. Both the countries have similar taste and hygiene in food, no country is superior or inferior in terms of food except Vada Pav :p!

I just hope the pitches are better suited for test matches this time around compared to the farce we saw during the Aussie series. Pakistan have a great bowling lineup and it is disservice to their bowlers by creating road like surfaces.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Damn it! Was interested to see this Test match and now have to wait a few more days perhaps for it to start. I hope the team recovers. I also hope people stop blaming the Pakistani side of things since England had their own chef this time around.

I also feel sad for people who are taking this as an opportunity to troll Pakistani side as the food is shared across the border. Both the countries have similar taste and hygiene in food, no country is superior or inferior in terms of food except Vada Pav :p!

I just hope the pitches are better suited for test matches this time around compared to the farce we saw during the Aussie series. Pakistan have a great bowling lineup and it is disservice to their bowlers by creating road like surfaces.
It wasn't food related, since they had their own chef.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
It wasn't food related, since they had their own chef.
Probably all the pollution. It always happens to me as well. I was looking at the AQI in New Brunswick where I am right now and it is 26 vs 186 in Mumbai. That is a huge difference. A good healthy body also can be affected.

Bevab

Staff Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This is all the IPL’s fault clearly.
Post automatically merged:

West Indies game has been a bit one sided but it’s still test cricket if you want something that scratches the itch.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
This is all the IPL’s fault clearly.
Post automatically merged:

West Indies game has been a bit one sided but it’s still test cricket if you want something that scratches the itch.
The Australian crowd depress me! Unlike India and a little bit of Pakistan, nobody is bringing in any crowds anymore. Cricket is dying!

Bevab

Staff Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The Australian crowd depress me! Unlike India and a little bit of Pakistan, nobody is bringing in any crowds anymore. Cricket is dying!

Are you telling me that noted ‘test cricket fanatic’ nation Australia filled with T20 and KFC hating Aussie cricket tragics has… *checks notes* even less of a crowd for their prestigious opening test match of the summer than your usual fast food league match crowd?

Users who are viewing this thread