England tour of Sri Lanka 2021

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I'm imagining a group of kids coming through all playing the Ian Bell drive and averaging 30. Dave would have to be sectioned I reckon.
Probably has a tantrum whenever he watches Ollie Pope bat. Even better if they pick Sam Hain too

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Probably has a tantrum whenever he watches Ollie Pope bat. Even better if they pick Sam Hain too

There’s a difference in that Ollie Pope so far as I can tell has some character.

Ian Bell had none.
Post automatically merged:

Tbh I’m homeschooling a 6-year old about Piet Mondrian, so if Ian Bell wants to come round and do that instead I’d be delighted.

(When I was 6, I was learning not to put the sticklebricks up my nose.)

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
There’s a difference in that Ollie Pope so far as I can tell has some character.

Ian Bell had none.
Post automatically merged:

Tbh I’m homeschooling a 6-year old about Piet Mondrian, so if Ian Bell wants to come round and do that instead I’d be delighted.

Surely the Shermanator was a character?

Also, how good were sticklebricks, man

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner

Ian Bell had none.
Belly had, you know, a lot of character and, you know, was happy to bat wherever if, you know, it suited, you know, the team. Could have been an England, you know, captain.

Beginning to think I was a weird six year old. I wanted to learn algebra and was badgering my mum to teach me to count in French and German.

That was also the year I discovered the delights of Cricket Captain after I begged my mum to buy the PS1 game from the Co-op

Users who are viewing this thread