England vs Sri Lanka - First Test :: Sponsored by Marcus Trescothick's Cricket Coach

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I expected to be low, but now that low. Diffference between the top and the bottom is not that big. If I had Vaas for Plunkett and Jayawardene for Dilshan things would be different.

Anyway congratulations to the top 3, especially James_W.

iceman_waugh said:
He sure would be
50 k for an English win !
Man,he'll be having a tough time getting all that back.

Yeah, but he still has about 20.000 cash left, so I think he will be OK.

But still 50.000 on England. :eek:

Octavius

Club Cricketer
52nd ;o im astounded, i thought i would easily be in the top 10 wow :( ah well back to the drawing board..i think kulesakara and dilshan pumped a lot of people past me.

well done the top 3 (bad luck Ste) and well done SRL on a great fight and poor fielding england :(

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Don't worry guys I still got 20 grand :) I had a feeling SL may do this so I didn't bet my whole savings. Plus it's karma I didn't really deserve the 50k as it was done with the dodgy weather in WI.

Congrats to the top 3.

Octavius

Club Cricketer
aussie1st said:
Don't worry guys I still got 20 grand :) I had a feeling SL may do this so I didn't bet my whole savings. Plus it's karma I didn't really deserve the 50k as it was done with the dodgy weather in WI.

Congrats to the top 3.

I know EXACTLY how you feel Aussie :cheers

the team i bet against hung on for a draw also, kind of exasperating when it looks so obvious, but as cricket followers, you know in the back of your mind..it can be done.

I think everyone will agree it has set this little series up nicely. England are the better team all round, especially in the bowling attack, but Sri Lanka are showing some gritty determination!

England will want seamer friendly wickets to counter Murali and enhace their attack, will be interesting see how it all unfolds.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
oh...what a close competition!!!! :happy

Congrats to top 3!!!!!!

Cheers :cheers

sid_19840

International Coach
Congrats to James_W.I thought that Id probably be in the top 10,but Im at 27th,so shows the amount of entries and competitions.Good luck to all the others for the next test.

y2j826

International Captain<br><a href="http://www.plane
everyone was expecting win of STE, and cuz we got almost same teams thats why i even was thiking that i might be in top 3 but as usual CAPTAINS makes the difference, cuz our captain flintoff didnt do well.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I hope you guys do know these points will carry over to the next round so if you just missed out be consistent in the next 2 games and who knows you may come 1st or 2nd overall.

irottev

School Cricketer
The way points are done on this makes no sense to me. Unbelieveable.

The winner had a player who didn't contribute where as 2nd, 3rd and fourth had the best 11 performers in the game.

I lost all my VCASH.

Sureshot

Executive member
I see 2nd and 3rd are tied.

Will they be split up, by maybe, Highest scoring captain. Or if they are equal.

The highest aggregate of the 4 bonus players.

Users who are viewing this thread