NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
This should be really a confidence booster for England. A perfect way to start a long Asian test season. England were just marginally better then Bangladesh. Bangladesh have all the right skills but need one big skill PATIENCE. Shakibs dismissal in first innings was the x-factor or the only factor of this result. Had he played more sensibly being the most senior player and had Bangladesh got closer to that first innings score, the result would have been different.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Why is people saying that it was a heartthrob Bangladesh lost? Odds were not entirely in their favour. Sure, Sabbir was there but there you have accompanying him are two men who aren't good enough to rotate strike. I think that was the reason why Bangladesh lost. If Bangladesh were 7 down, then it would make sense that it was a heartthrob.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Very happy to see Bangladesh lose! The narrower the margin, the sweeter it feels. Could take a lesson or two from the brilliant English lads in sports man spirit!

This English team will become one of the best all time teams ever! Guaranteed!

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
He probably purposely did that for what Sabbir did in the ODI series
You bash Bangladesh for not behaving sportingly, and then defend an English player for doing the same. Talk about hypocrisy.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
You bash Bangladesh for not behaving sportingly, and then defend an English player for doing the same. Talk about hypocrisy.

Stokes was childish there. But I rather someone not shake my hand than come celebrate in my face when I'm dismissed. Neither is in good taste. And yes, I am bashing Bangladesh because they're in general a bunch of classless and uneducated brats on a cricket field. Bad losers are much better than bad winners. In my opinion, the worst cricket team in the world in terms of attitude barring Shakib and Mortaza to some extent.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What crap! I was simply making a assumption on why Stokes may have not shook his hand, instead you want me to have an opinion on who I support? How am I defending Stokes? That is really nonsense you are talking.I never defending anyone in this comment. :facepalm

Last edited:

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
And was there a reason the player in question wanted to go for a handshake with Stokes and only Stokes at lunch on day 1 of a practise match other than to try and mock him after the events at the end of the ODI?

The way I see it, if Stokes had actually gone ahead and shake his hand it would have made that batsman look much smaller. Now I don't know if he was doing it to just mock Stokes but wouldn't have done any harm to Stokes to just shake his hand.

Users who are viewing this thread