English Domestic Cricket

Who is your county team?

• Total voters

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Sangakkara is in the form of his life for Surrey right now. Somerset could really do with a player like him, seems like last year's near miss has got to the players so far. Playing with no sense of belief or leadership.

Last edited:

Santander

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sanga scored his 100th century in all formats yesterday. What a treat for the Surrey fans. I think I'll go watch a Surrey match or two before he retires from first-class cricket at the end of the season... I'll regret it if I don't.

Younis has left the door open for playing county cricket too!

D

Deleted member 46200

Thanks for posting totally missed this on the news, was waiting but then got side tracked.

Now, the point, he is a good quality player just up to the circuit to keep him nurtured, protected, and above all progressing. Will he be playing for England in five years or will he stick and make the backbone of the Afghan test side. You wont be able to blame him for either choice (does depend on were he stands on residency).

baldrick

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
I am just happy we're in with a shout of making the knockout stages. Despite our pretty good form overall, we were helped by David Miller in his short stint, and with him going we're back to relying solely on Ingram. Fingers crossed though.

baldrick

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Beat Somerset by a single run at Taunton to guarantee a spot in the last 8, excellent stuff indeed. I thought we were going to be 10 runs too short but some excellent bowling at the death got us home.

Users who are viewing this thread