English Football Thread 2014/15

Who will win the premiership 14/15

• Total voters

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Liverpool dressing room 'has issues' after Manchester United defeat but Brendan Rodgers insists players will keep working | Daily Mail Online

‘In every dressing room there have always been been issues, but it is not something I discuss outside of the dressing room. The players are honest but we are not getting results.

Brendan Rodgers: ‘No unrest inside Liverpool dressing room’ | Football | The Guardian

“Our dressing room is very strong,” said Rodgers. “We are very fortunate to have a captain who is a strong leader in dressing room and that has been very important during my time here. Unrest is totally untrue.

The fraud backtacks faster than a man on steroids..

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Tottenham beat Chealsea! Bit of a shock result that one.

Epic

Panel of Selectors
So much for "Three Point Lane", Chelsea are ahead of us on alphabetical order right now. :lol

War

Chairman of Selectors
On current form a ENG U21 strike partnership of Kane & Behranhino could cause havoc this summer...

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
That second goal by Chelsea was really well worked.

Southampton continue to impress me, they deserve a CL spot and I hope they get it.

Hariharan.

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
That was v.good from Chelsea
I think Swansea will be heavily affected by the departure of their *striker Bony
Excited about the January Transfers

Lee1981

International Coach
That was v.good from Chelsea
I think Swansea will be heavily affected by the departure of their *striker Bony

Don't think the Bony departure affected this match, he wouldn't of been playing anyway as he is in the ACON
But we were unbelievable, some of the best football I've ever seen us play, although Swansea didn't really turn up in fairness, still was great to watch

And thanks to the Gooners, our match at the bridge v city could become the title decider if we can beat them. (I'll be there with my boy, be the biggest match he has ever seen live)

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
We've hit the jackpot with Emre Can. Excellent decision to recall Ibe back from his loan spell as well.

War

Chairman of Selectors
This top 4 battle is getting interesting. United have been lucky Liverpool and Gunners and Everton started season so bad, since although they scrapping wins you feel if they have to play Chelsea, City, Pool or Spurs on current form they could get hurt big.

Users who are viewing this thread