English Football Thread 2016/17

Who will win the league this season?

• Total voters

War

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
arsenal-most-injured-xi_3347628.jpg

Arsenal's most-injured XI of the 21st Century, featuring Abou Diaby, Theo Walcott and Jack Wilshere | Football News | Sky Sports

KBC

Panel of Selectors
It's awful. Saying Diaby was unlucky is an understatement.

The stat looks misleading tbh. How many matches have the players missed out as opposed to how many days they were out? Because it seems to account off season days.

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Diaby could of been one of the best players in the world, was the best midfielder when he was at Arsenal (compared to Wilshere and Ramsey) ...

Excommunicado

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I want Man United to win the league, from a Red Devil perspective but Man City look like the strongest of the likeliest to take it again this year.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I hope you's don't mind me slightly expanding the remit of this thread to include Scottish football as well: but that doesn't really deserve a new thread and I have the power to do things like that now ;)

Partick Thistle are incredibly bad at Football again and its incredibly demoralising. They seem to have forgotten how to score goals (two goals in nine games!!!!!), and that's kind of important in Football. Meh, still early in the season and they should be able to get something from Motherwell next week: and honestly they weren't going to be doing anything else other than fighting to stay up again.

I also think that its quite amusing that if they carry on playing as they have been: Ross County might just be playing in Europe next year which just amuses me because Dingwall is literally in the middle of nowhere

War

Chairman of Selectors
Its super Sunday in England, Merseyside derby & United v Gunners!!

Markkkkk

Profile Flag
South Africa
Brendan Rodgers and Steven Gerrard have left Liverpool so now I can half support them again!

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Brendan Rodgers and Steven Gerrard have left Liverpool so now I can half support them again!

emm, apparently they are thinking of making Gerrard Assistant Manager if Klopp becomes manager - according to the Metro which means that it could be a load of rubbish, but who knows...

imo, you should half support Bournemouth instead

Markkkkk

Profile Flag
South Africa
emm, apparently they are thinking of making Gerrard Assistant Manager if Klopp becomes manager - according to the Metro which means that it could be a load of rubbish, but who knows...

imo, you should half support Bournemouth instead

Aggghhh...

Bournemouth are probably (other then the other top teams) my least favourite team. What they did was great but I'm sure they got taken over and essentially became rich although I might be wrong... They also are gonna challenge with Sunderland and they are my 'other' team (confusing isn't it?).

Users who are viewing this thread