English Football thread 2017/18.

• Thread starter Deleted member 46200
  • Start date

Diamond

Banned
7f8.jpg

lol
No thank you, I don’t like football and you’re clearly very passionate there’s a picture and everything, so will pass if you don’t mind.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
lol
lol
No thank you, I don’t like football and you’re clearly very passionate there’s a picture and everything, so will pass if you don’t mind.
You have predilections and things you dislike just like the rest of us. Nice to know. Run along now, toodle-oo. :wave

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Lads and their football, always tends to end up being displayed in this aggressive showmanship routine.
Lads? I'm proudly a ladette!!!

not at all aggressive just good banter.[DOUBLEPOST=1513152497][/DOUBLEPOST]
Aw someone's a bit salty over the result at the weekend hahahaha.
Who would guess?[DOUBLEPOST=1513152532][/DOUBLEPOST]
You know what, I do fancy some,[DOUBLEPOST=1513152619][/DOUBLEPOST]
You are one odd individual, commenting on a thread you then decide you don't like and never liked. These 'lads' are class and their banter is all good fun.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Jenocide the arse couldnt even beat second from bottom West Ham? Trying hard for fifth place again I see.

You must get misty eyed watching Man City atm, knowing every one of their players would get into your under achieving primma donna side....

Diamond

Banned
Lads? I'm proudly a ladette!!!

not at all aggressive just good banter.[DOUBLEPOST=1513152497][/DOUBLEPOST]
Who would guess?[DOUBLEPOST=1513152532][/DOUBLEPOST]
You know what, I do fancy some,[DOUBLEPOST=1513152619][/DOUBLEPOST]
You are one odd individual, commenting on a thread you then decide you don't like and never liked. These 'lads' are class and their banter is all good fun.

*You’re

Very poor use of English there.

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
@Jenocide the arse couldnt even beat second from bottom West Ham? Trying hard for fifth place again I see.

You must get misty eyed watching Man City atm, knowing every one of their players would get into your under achieving primma donna side....
A resurgent, more resolute West Ham driven by passion and determination to prove themselves to their new manager? Nah. Write this season off and start again next year I think we need to win the Euro trophy thing. How're Birmingham City? Ouch!!!

Diamond

Banned
She's a cockney gangster and a very uneducated one at that (they all are) please feel free to educate her x
Oh no I couldn’t possibly do that besides my work here is complete. You go right ahead and most importantly enjoy yourself :lol

Last edited:

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yours will end in May March!!!.

I am going to apply for the Birmingham manager job as I clearly cannot do worse than any of the recent incumbents

What’s worse is not getting relegated (currently a formality) but the possibility of playing Luton Town next season, a clear indication of reaching rock bottom .......

Users who are viewing this thread