• Thread starter Deleted member 46200
  • Start date

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Match hasn't even finished but Villa fans are reacting to what looks like a comprehensive drubbing at the hands of lowly Middlesbrough in the League Cup tonight (p.s. that's the entire crowd, all 2,000 of them)

stream_img.jpg

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Match hasn't even finished but Villa fans are reacting to what looks like a comprehensive drubbing at the hands of lowly Middlesbrough in the League Cup tonight (p.s. that's the entire crowd, all 2,000 of them)

stream_img.jpg
Lol that picture is about two years old.
As for the loss, we played our second XI tonight and we were level until the sending off, you may talk when you are above us in the league. G'night :)

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
As for the loss, we played our second XI tonight and we were level until the sending off, you may talk when you are above us in the league. G'night :)

Devaluing the cup, bloody disgrace to the City :)

D

Deleted member 46200

Horror... And they never spoke again and, the biscuits went dry...!

El Loco

ENG....
4-0 rout at Burton. Seems like Bruce is getting the best out of the signings that have played under him before. Yet to lose in the league since the window closed and three wins on the trot. Simple 4-4-2 with the two wingers running defences ragged, seems to be working. Keinan Davis is looking class, proving a real handful up front.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
4-0 rout at Burton. Seems like Bruce is getting the best out of the signings that have played under him before. Yet to lose in the league since the window closed and three wins on the trot. Simple 4-4-2 with the two wingers running defences ragged, seems to be working. Keinan Davis is looking class, proving a real handful up front.

I have to find that post of yours late August , along the lines of 'lose next game he has to go'

Fickle fan at its finest :p

El Loco

ENG....
I have to find that post of yours late August , along the lines of 'lose next game he has to go'

Fickle fan at its finest :p
Hahahaha such an easy insult to resort to. A club needs to have aspirations you know, upwards I mean.
If he carried on with the same tactics he deployed at the start of the season, then yes, but he has changed it up and seems to have got the hang of it now so I stand by what I said, on trial till Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread