• Thread starter Deleted member 46200
  • Start date

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hahahaha such an easy insult to resort to. A club needs to have aspirations you know, upwards I mean.
If he carried on with the same tactics he deployed at the start of the season, then yes, but he has changed it up and seems to have got the hang of it now so I stand by what I said, on trial till Christmas.

Easy but truthful insult :p

Do the board know this about Christmas deadline and in regular contact with you discussing the situation!

On more serious note, this is typical Bruce. He is streaky manager , goes on long winning and losing streaks. Once you lose a game forget winning for 2 months etc

D

Deleted member 46200

4-0 rout at Burton. Seems like Bruce is getting the best out of the signings that have played under him before. Yet to lose in the league since the window closed and three wins on the trot. Simple 4-4-2 with the two wingers running defences ragged, seems to be working. Keinan Davis is looking class, proving a real handful up front.

I have to find that post of yours late August , along the lines of 'lose next game he has to go'

Fickle fan at its finest :p
This is where you both are hiding... From me?

Looks like Birmingham play tomorrow night.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Easy but truthful insult :p

Do the board know this about Christmas deadline and in regular contact with you discussing the situation!

On more serious note, this is typical Bruce. He is streaky manager , goes on long winning and losing streaks. Once you lose a game forget winning for 2 months etc
:thumbs If it helps you sleep at night.

No need, Dr Tony already relayed my message that 'only results matter' at the start of the month and it's obviously paid dividends.

Yeah I think I remember you making that point before, I'm just concerned with implementing a system that works for the players and getting us to play some proper attacking football which we are at the moment. The rest should fall into place.

D

Deleted member 46200

:thumbs If it helps you sleep at night.

No need, Dr Tony already relayed my message that 'only results matter' at the start of the month and it's obviously paid dividends.

Yeah I think I remember you making that point before, I'm just concerned with implementing a system that works for the players and getting us to play some proper attacking football which we are at the moment. The rest should fall into place.
But Villa... ?

El Loco

ENG....
It's Davooooooo :p Must be having a hard time on the road week in week out.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
*Team.

(Aston Villa FC).

I don't know if it's because I'm so familiar with your sense of humour now...
...But this was genuinely my reaction to this post:

tenor.gif

:p

El Loco

ENG....
I don't know if it's because I'm so familiar with your sense of humour now...
...But this was genuinely my reaction to this post:

tenor.gif

:p
You realise I actually meant that as a compliment right? :p

El Loco

ENG....
Of course I did, but I mean it as complete opposite here, hence my attempt at irony :p
Basically your round the wrekin way of saying "Villa are greatest team in the Midlands and I don't want to admit it because I resent them for it". :D

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Basically your round the wrekin way of saying "Villa are greatest team in the Midlands and I don't want to admit it because I resent them for it". :D

I refer the right honourable gentlemen to post [HASHTAG]#102[/HASHTAG] for my response......

Notts Forest would argue with 2 European Cups they are greatest midlands team :p

Users who are viewing this thread