Essential Forum Guide - AC09 forum.

arjind

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
What about the first release IPL Patch found In cricket duke's thread?
Remember it's a joint effort

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
What are the best patches for PS3? Are there only rosters at the moment?

arjind

International Coach
I think I should be in there for bat making and IPL PATCH too

Last edited:

arjind

International Coach
Hey, Why aren't down for Bats, have released loads

arjind

International Coach
thanks

jagu added 1 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

thanks you

This is getting ridiculous, you need to be dealt with If you haven't seen this button:

post_thanks.gif

LEARN TO USE IT

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
It sounds like some great work has been done on the cosmetic side of the game, but has anyone managed to tweak the AI yet, so it doesn't slog so much (it does that more in beta 2 than beta 1, but beta 1's stamina system is borked, along with a few other issues)? Also, what about sound - any progress on that? I really need something big to pull me back into Ashes 2009. :)

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
It sounds like some great work has been done on the cosmetic side of the game, but has anyone managed to tweak the AI yet, so it doesn't slog so much (it does that more in beta 2 than beta 1, but beta 1's stamina system is borked, along with a few other issues)? Also, what about sound - any progress on that? I really need something big to pull me back into Ashes 2009. :)

I'm now in a conversation with Suren on the addition of all the Tutorials, etc etc in this thread.:)
So, will be a good one after half an hour or so:).

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer

hey till now oly graphical stuff is editable but if someone makes a editor of the global.db file then you can edit gameplay

Users who are viewing this thread