Story Essex's English Premier League Escapades

Wavelberry

International Cricketer
How all. The conceit is quite simple. A 16 team league (sorry Derbyshire and Leicestershire but until there's a way to make actual customisable competitions with awesome promotion etc then you're out) with home and away fixtures,

There's the normal CC bonus points along with a 2pt advantage for those who are ahead first innings..

Anyways, I am Essex and here we see if I can win all the titles. I doubt it.

ben1983

School Cricketer
How all. The conceit is quite simple. A 16 team league (sorry Derbyshire and Leicestershire but until there's a way to make actual customisable competitions with awesome promotion etc then you're out) with home and away fixtures,

There's the normal CC bonus points along with a 2pt advantage for those who are ahead first innings..

Nice one mate. Is Jos Buttler in your Essex side by the way?

ben1983

School Cricketer
Its weird, in my essex career he is keeper....and even played against himself, I did get best teams too :facepalm

Essexboy

Banned
Profile Flag
England

Have a little more confidence a fine county.

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
^ The commentary when you chose to bat in them conditions... haha :facepalm

Wavelberry

International Cricketer
Right. Now the fourth patch is out this will be making a comeback yo. And no Mo Amir for Essex either. I'm putting my trust in the Beard and the Quinn.

Wavelberry

International Cricketer
I will be starting this again in a few minutes and streaming the first session from Chelmsford live. We will be facing Notts in a tasty opening encounter. Come join me here. If you will...

Twitch

Users who are viewing this thread