Euro 2012 Fantasy League Pro

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Fantasy League Pro offers the ultimate football experience, a player auction where you must scrap for individual players with your fellow league members. Any one player can only play for any one team, so do you go in hard and heavy to obtain the services of a Xavi, Ozil or Van Persie, or do you sit back as the bidding war intensifies, confident in your ability to spot a bargain after your rivals have wasted all their cash?

In Fantasy League Professional, the choice is yours. But all other managers will also be planning to steal a march, so protect your cash wisely and make every penny of your budget count!

Euro 2012 is a competition that reaches out to all corners of the continent, and much further beyond. And you needn't worry if your fellow managers are also spread far and wide. The Fantasy League Professional website allows for either a live face-to-face auction at, perhaps, your favourite drinking establishment, or a digital auction via our online auction tool that will enable you to bid for that winning squad from the comfort of your own managerial boardroom!

- Fantasy League Pro Euro

League sign up code: 44906

Probably a bit late but I thought I'll give it a crack anyway. We need 5 teams to start the auction, so hopefully we can get all those interested by tomorrow then I'll start the auction. Never played in this comp before so I don't know much about the settings.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
18 and above. Bah!

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
18 and above. Bah!

Problem?

Just put down any birthday, I wouldn't want a random site knowing all my personal details anyway, do you really put down real information to every random site you visit:lol?

Bevab

Staff Member
Problem?

Just put down any birthday, I wouldn't want a random site knowing all my personal details anyway, do you really put down real information to every random site you visit:lol?

No way.

I'm not so well known on any sites other than FB and PC.

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Bit strange having to process the bids, use to having it done for me.
Swacker you would want to put more than 0 mill if you want to win the popular players although didn't know you could bid no cash on players.

Bevab

Staff Member
Lol, I have not even won a bid.

I'm too busy ATM, but unfortunately if you can do, just replace me.

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Swacker you would want to put more than 0 mill if you want to win the popular players although didn't know you could bid no cash on players.

Didn't realised that I have to put bid from the staring itself. How do I edit it btw? :p

Edit: Nevermind, I got it.

Users who are viewing this thread