Europa League Thread

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
rangers should have took the plunge and shifted over here when they got sent to the bottom of the scottish football league.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
An amazing performance by the Swans so far - they're almost bullying this Valencia team, on their own patch as well.

Extra man or not, Swansea are taking Valencia apart here! I reckon they'd win this even without the extra man.

Last edited:

War

Chairman of Selectors
Got to feel sorry for Defoe. He may not be world class but he is a very goal-scorer. But except for a very few times in general no manager or fans (myself include) seem to trust him enough to be the main striker at the club he is at.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Let's not get ahead of ourselves here, he scored two against a relegation-threatened Norwegian side.

He is looking better than Soldado though who has been awful IMO. Still a very solid back-up striker and good to see him ahead of Adebayor now as he is much, much better.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
That's the second Championship side in the Europa League in recent years. Seems to be a bad omen to win the League Cup.

Auwais

International Coach
I found it amusing that Swansea actually had more Spanish players in their side than Valencia...

War

Chairman of Selectors
Who is paying attention to this competition currently?

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Who is paying attention to this competition currently?

Yeah I always watch it on a Thursday before going to work. Did anyone else see Quaresma's goal? What a beauty!

War

Chairman of Selectors
Based on the last two games United should be copying liverpool and playing a 4-4-2 diamond as well, that too is only way to get Rooney/RVP/Mata in their best positions.

Thus in the summer, they should get rid of their wingers and by midfielders to suit that system.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag