Europa League Thread

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
How was it?

Watched a little bit of it on ITV4.

Also...Here's Lamela's goal last night if you missed it, pure class.

the trip was great but the match itself barely qualified as drab, atmosphere in the ground was still good from both sets of fans despite this.

Can't help but feel it was two points dropped, though. We didn't play well and a draw was the fairest result by far, but they offered nothing and I think we showed them a little too much respect. A little more european experience/belief and we'd have went for it.

But then i suppose in the context of the group we really didn't need to take any risks and to get a 2nd clean sheet in ~5 days after the start our defence had is pretty huge.

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
Not really. worked hard and showed a couple of good touches but basically didn't threaten a central partnership that has leaked goals for fun so far this season.

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
But has stats this season seems promising, got goals and assists and plenty of them.

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
Big win tonight.

Point in wolfsburg puts us through and would mean a win at home to krasnodar puts us through as winners.

Should be a great game. basically playing for who wins the group and they looked good at goodison, 4-1 was flattering.

I guess it could end up dour with both teams just playing out a dull draw to give us easy passage, but something tells me that won't be the case

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Everton played really well last night, Lille look really poor and that Origi looks overrated.

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
He's tall and quick and caused the aged and short hibbert zero problems.

he didn't look interested

that being said we didn't give much away

Users who are viewing this thread