Toni 45+1'
Podolski 57'
Klose 67'
Ribéry 86'

lol Bayern Bayern Bayern!

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Everton game is on at 7am tommorow morning in Australia. Hoping to watch the first half or so before I go to school. C'mon Everton! :cool:

Last edited:

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Berbatov was class on his peno, knew Chimbonda would miss, what a twat.
What is it with us and penos. Unlucky Everton, gives you a better chance of fourth place though. Like PSVs mental version of chelsea dagger :p

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Well I thought we did bloody well to win 2-0 at home. Like you say - will hopefully help us cement 4th.

I was very surprised when Everton fought back, very well played to them. Shows they can have their european nights, just not quite as good as ours :p. Bad luck, same with Spurs.

As for fourth we really need to beat Everton in a couple of weeks otherwise we could be screwed :p if Torres plays like normal he should be too good for their defence. Anyway back on topic. Come on Bolton! and Rangers...

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Fiorentina play in what looks like pink and they kept kissing each other. They are also Italian - all signs that they are homosexual. They are really crap and Everton deserved to go through.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
We wre 1 down, Ribery scores on 89 min......

Bayerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ohh i am damn happy!

those Getafe are bloody divers..

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Rangers beat Sporting Lisbon 2-0, they play the Pansies in the semi finals.

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
Why? Bayern are playing badly, if they do go through it really isn't because of a brilliant performance. But as a fan I can only hope it doesn't to penalties and a Getafe win.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
sssssssssss.. we are 2 down.. ohh pleaseeeee!!

Rangers beat Sporting Lisbon 2-0, they play the Pansies in the semi finals.

Rangers are my only hope..

Gaytafe.. bitches

bayern I love you

bayern I love you

bayern I love you

bayern I love you

bayern I love you

on the last second we score 3-3

OHH MG!

Last edited:

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
The magic of a knockout cup, Bayern didn't play all that well but kept going till the end with even Kahn in the Getafe goal area for the last free kick of the match. Just based on their tenacity and resolve Getafe deserved to win, they really did. Bayern played poorly and where lucky to go through, but he a wins a win and thats what counts.

Go Bayern!

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah we played crap, I admit, but true Bayern Fan say Go Bayern!!

The magic of a knockout cup, Bayern didn't play all that well but kept going till the end with even Kahn in the Getafe goal area for the last free kick of the match. Just based on their tenacity and resolve Getafe deserved to win, they really did. Bayern played poorly and where lucky to go through, but he a wins a win and thats what counts.

Go Bayern!

I love you, :D.

Last edited:

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Things didn't quite pan out for Bayern...

It's obvious Rangers have been playing for pens since the start of ET. Fiorentina were the only team puishing for a goal since HT. If a team who play like Rangers do win anything, it's a travesty.

Bilal91

International Coach
well thats quick a shocker...bayern losing 4-0...and rangers winning as well when most of the posssesion and shots were by firontena...

DPRA

International Cricketer
YYYYYYOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU BEAUTY!!!!

Right, before I get onto the positive I have to start with the negative (sorry) I really didnt like the tactics used by Walter. I thought we invited Fiorentina on too much, and on many occasions it very nearly cost us dear!!

But, now to the positive!

Held our nerve greatly, I thought once Ferguson missed we had lost it, but Alexander, what a herO!

And NOVO, YOU LEGEND!!!

Nacho Novo, with one kick of the ball to take Rangers to Manchester.
The ball isn't sat on the spot.
Manchester brace yourself

AND RANGERS ARE COMING!
SCOTLAND WILL HAVE IT'S BIG NIGHT AS WELL!!
The Scots are heading for Manchester, and you know what, Manchester may not be big enough.

They won't need visa's, they won't need passports, but the battle for tickets starts now.
Brace yourself Manchester, they are on their way!

And for once, My dad was actually cheering for Rangers to win!!!!

YOURE ALL COMING TO MY HOME TOWN!!!

BOUNCE BOUNCE TARTAN ARMY!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread