Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
A pleasant good day kind sir/madam.

-Your advice a newbie like myself on ways to be an exemplar member here on PC

-How has your mental health been affected during the ongoing pandemic?

-Given an opportunity to dine with your favourite movie actor/actress who would you chose and why?

-Any views on the religion of Satanism?

-How you’d judge your present fitness level?

-Whats your all time favourite rock band?

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Are you a student? :p
Yeah, I'm six months from graduating high school. Not sure what I'll do after it.
What country are you in?:spy
Australia.
-Your advice a newbie like myself on ways to be an exemplar member here on PC
Hmm. What I'd say is, it's not whether you disagree with someone that makes them think negatively of you, but how you handle that disagreement. Being generally respectful is the best way to make people enjoy talking to you.
-How has your mental health been affected during the ongoing pandemic?
I'll answer this and Saffron's last question together. In all honesty it hasn't been that bad, I guess the pandemic in Australia isn't as bad as most other places. That said, I do have quite a lot of anxiety so that did flare during the initial lockdown. As for coping, I got a moderation role on a Discord I'm active in (and now I'm second to the owner there) and also I'm now active here so these two places sink a lot of my time. Doing things is usually how I avoid that anxiety.
-How you’d judge your present fitness level?
1620424398572.png
-Whats your all time favourite rock band?
My favourite rock artist is Sam Fender, but he isn't a band so I'd say one of FOALS or Manchester Orchestra.

Thanks for the questions guys!

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Yeah, I'm six months from graduating high school. Not sure what I'll do after it.

Australia.

Hmm. What I'd say is, it's not whether you disagree with someone that makes them think negatively of you, but how you handle that disagreement. Being generally respectful is the best way to make people enjoy talking to you.

I'll answer this and Saffron's last question together. In all honesty it hasn't been that bad, I guess the pandemic in Australia isn't as bad as most other places. That said, I do have quite a lot of anxiety so that did flare during the initial lockdown. As for coping, I got a moderation role on a Discord I'm active in (and now I'm second to the owner there) and also I'm now active here so these two places sink a lot of my time. Doing things is usually how I avoid that anxiety.

View attachment 248080

My favourite rock artist is Sam Fender, but he isn't a band so I'd say one of FOALS or Manchester Orchestra.

Its good youre active on something to help with the anxiety, good job in keeping it in check.

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England

Australia.

View attachment 248080

Very good answers! :yes

I handle disagreements differently to you, I usually just tell the other person to 'Do One'! :D

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Your favourite Australian Cricketer & why?
Mitch Swepson probably despite his PCT20 performances, he comes from the same club I played juniors at and we're both leggies. So there's a number of similarities. Second would be Marnus

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
-Whats your favourite meal playboy?

-Do all Aussies really have vegemite sandwiches for breakfast?

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Your favourite team after Australia?

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
What do you miss the most from your past?
Not being so stressed about my schooling. That said, that will also be a thing of the past in a few months, so for a more general answer, not being stressed about my friends. I only have a few friends and I think I'm lucky to have them, but I do worry about them far too much. That said, I can hopefully begin to work on it now that I know the root cause of it (Type Two/INFJ personality, apparently it's a common thing among those)

Users who are viewing this thread