Exclusive Interview with ?Transmitten? and ?Codebusters? for Launch of New Games Planetoid Cricket .

D

Dutch

Exclusive Interview with “Transmitten” and “Codebusters” for Launch of New Games Planetoid Cricket .net.org.com

Hello all. To celebrate the launch of our original new cricket gaming planet site we have been given an exclusive interview by Jamie and Heath of “Transmittens” and “Codebusters” fame about their upcoming game “Asbestos 2009”.

GPC (Games Planetoid Cricket): First of all guys, welcome and what do you think of our new website?”

Jamie: “It’s very cool. We love the green layout and the forums. Very original. And it looks like you are hoping to cater for lots of different people. My favourite section is “Your Favourite Cats” and “Knitting Needles: Are They Cool?” I am convinced that many cricket fans have been hunkering for an opportunity to discuss these crucial things more in depth and your site promises to be a hit with cricket lovers everywhere.

GPC: Shucks, thanks guys. Yeah we like the layout. We really tried to be original and have the green skin and the forums all nice and accessible. It’s early days yet and even though we haven’t had any visitors for the first 10 weeks since the launch the forums are full, although to be fair Strumpy, our Admin has written most of the posts but things will improve. So guys tell us about this new upcoming game.

Heath: “Well let me make it clear first of all that this game is being produced by real cricket fans. We love the game and there is nothing more enjoyable than hearing the roar of the engines as everyone waits for the lights to go green and....

GPC: “Er, isn’t that Formula One?”

Jamie: “Is it? Well anyway Jeremy Anderson is my favourite driver by a mile and people will love the hundreds of layers that the game provides!”

GPC: “That sounds cool. Can you elaborate?”

Jamie: “Yeah sure”, (flicks hair calmly), “Look cricket is all about clothes. There are jumpers, shirts, long and short sleeves, trousers, pads, arm guards. We want to let the fan really decide who gets to wear what and when. Is it cold, is it warm? Is there any chance of drizzle? Each weather condition calls for a different layer and now the avid fan can decide from the comfort of their armchair what happens with each layer.”

GPC: (munching on Panini) “Sounds cool. Has rain been implemented?”

Heath: “Look, we are at the first stage of this game. We hope to develop this further in the future but at the moment our main focus is on clothing. But your readers can rest assured that we will be implementing some of these things in future editions along with bats and balls and the ability to move the players on the field.”

Jamie: “Yeah that’s right. We love cricket and we are real fans. Tiger Woods has got to be the biggest inspiration for many people and we have a fully licensed version of him in the game although as you know Tiger has a very particular kind of face which is hard to recreate and therefore we have gone for a creative way of approaching his uniqueness” (Shows screenshot to GPC)

GPC: “But...he’s white and has got a beard.....!!??

Heath: “Whatever. Look at those arms. That’s Tigers arms all right!”

GPC: (Sips 7-Up provided by Transmittens and Codebusters) “When do you hope to release the game?”

Jamie: (Flicks hair left, right, up and allows it to fall beautifully to one side) “Well we are looking at different builds at the moment but it looks like build 0.000001 is going to be a winner.”

Heath: “Yeah, that’s right although build 0.0000009 was pretty cool and we will probably release that as a demo.”

GPC: “What about bowling speeds?”

Heath: “What are they?”

Jamie: “Let me take this one Heath. Look, I can promise you (crosses heart, pulls out Bible and kisses it) that we will address the bowling speeds and I will personally look into it!” (Winks at Heath and gives him a cheeky high-five.)

GPC: “What (Grmpff) did you say? Sorry, I had a mouthful of Panini! Anyway thanks guys for this first question and answer session and hope to hear from you soon!”

Heath and Jamie: “Yeah whatever. Where’s the money? What do you mean you’re still recording? Come here you little bastar..... (Sounds of a sound beating being given)

GPC: “Well “Asbestos 2009” promises to be even better than “Asbestos 99” and that’s saying something! We hope you enjoyed the interview and feel free to roam the site...please....someone...please....please roam the site....go on....just for me......sigh....”

Last edited by a moderator:

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
DAMN !! your on a roll today !! :D

this is the best interview given by transmitten and codebusters so far !! :p

10dulkar

Club Cricketer
Jamie: “Let me take this one Heath. Look, I can promise you (crosses heart, pulls out Bible and kisses it) that we will address the bowling speeds and I will personally look into it!” (Winks at Heath and gives him a cheeky high-five.)
Funny :laugh :rtfl , Well written. Keep it up.
BTW, when can we expect the next part of the interview. :p

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Exclusive Interview with ?Transmitten? and ?Codebusters? for Launch of New Games Planetoid Cricket .net.org.com
GPC: ?Well ?Asbestos 2009? promises to be even better than ?Asbestos 99? and that?s saying something! We hope you enjoyed the interview and feel free to roam the site...please....someone...please....please roam the site....go on....just for me......sigh....?

LOL! :rtfl

Best interview of the season :D

D

Dutch

Funny :laugh :rtfl , Well written. Keep it up.
BTW, when can we expect the next part of the interview. :p

As I mentioned in another post, Jamie has promised the rest of the exclusive interview, dealing with the AI field settings and upcoming patch "as soon as he gets back from his trip to The Bahamas to sort out the Bobby Anderson thingy!":)

diaskasun

Club Cricketer
As I mentioned in another post, Jamie has promised the rest of the exclusive interview, dealing with the AI field settings and upcoming patch "as soon as he gets back from his trip to The Bahamas to sort out the Bobby Anderson thingy!":)

Bring it on buddy

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
LOL we're trying to get a positive relationship with them so we can get more things from them and you go out and insult them!

Good on ya mate:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread