End Game Explosive Mafia - Endgame Mafia (zwarrior, asprin & RUDOLPH)

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
At least we have ended this game.
64605163.jpg

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Did you think you had a damn clue about anyone being mafia? I went about playing Max Payne 3 and this happened. I had a plan just to find out whether Rudolph votes after him or not. If yes, then he is not the mafia and I would've unlynched him. And if no, he is mafia. Went after a video game and lost this mafia game. At least we have ended this game.
I had every clue about who it was.[DOUBLEPOST=1498214445][/DOUBLEPOST]Some shite play by town and mafias both but a win is a win. Congrats @RUDOLPH and @asprin

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Hate to lose in the end at the last stage just like my previous games all thanks to somebody else's mistake

I'm off, thanks for the game @Simon. Quite frustrating to lose because of others when you actually caught the right ones wayy before but nobody took that into account.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Hate to lose in the end at the last stage just like my previous games all thanks to somebody else's mistake

I'm off, thanks for the game @Simon. Quite frustrating to lose because of others when you actually caught the right ones wayy before but nobody took that into account.
It's alright dude. In the end it's just a game. Frustrations are a part and parcel of it and so is the satisfaction of taking out a bad guy successfully. You win some, you lose some.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Congrats Rudolph and Asprin.
@RUDOLPH - I did find you out at a point while you trying to strengthen the case against FP when myself and FP arguing non stop :p

And villain kept going against @asprin like a magnet!

Well played @RUDOLPH and @asprin .. yay, this game has a conclusion!!

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India

It's just a game. No need to blame others. It's not like we don't commit any mistakes. Everyone has different set of styles and mistake do happen. But blaming others is not good.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Yeah it was just the game! One moment, I thought Simon is going to mod kill all of us when it was lost in middle. :p Too defensive town Vs Cautious enough Mafias is what I would call our situation in this game.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
The setup isnt lost, I think when he had to re-rand there would have been too much info out there that kinda forced the idea of an open. If you wanted to play same setup with open you could probably say if town no lynches godfather gets a NK or if no lynch the game mod rands the lynch.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
It's just a game. No need to blame others. It's not like we don't commit any mistakes. Everyone has different set of styles and mistake do happen. But blaming others is not good.
I'm not blaming anybody and I'm aware of the fact that it's just a game. I just posted my point as the other said 'You(villain) had no clue' and I care the least about winning/losing a game on a forum. It's just that I invested some time on it and would've been nice if it'd have ended well
Same answer for @asprin

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
I caught up with arguments, apologies if I was rude.

And hopefully I get killed the coming games so that I can lean my back.

Users who are viewing this thread