End Game Explosive Mafia - Endgame Mafia (zwarrior, asprin & RUDOLPH)

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You(villain) had no clue
Apologies if that post of mine was too rude or offensive. But that post was generally directed towards all the players asking if 'you (all)' had any clue about who the mafia is and towards you alone.

My last post before my voting post had listed two possible mafias which obviously went wrong (one name). But my assumption on Rudolph being mafia was right. I had no idea about asprin. Really happy to see the way asprin turned out to be mafia staying under radar for most of the time in the game. He was bored just because his bomb was deactivated and he was no more interested in the game without PR?

I need a serious help from any experienced guys in here. I seriously need one. I always end up losing the game for the team I'm aligned to. I take the blame for this loss :facepalm. The way I play the game is really a big concern. The game which was in our hands has been gifted away just because of my stupidity :(. This is the 3rd time I've been doing this.

Well played @RUDOLPH @zwarrior @asprin.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
He was bored just because his bomb was deactivated and he was no more interested in the game without PR?
Or was it really? :D

I need a serious help from any experienced guys in here. I seriously need one. I always end up losing the game for the team I'm aligned to. I take the blame for this loss :facepalm. The way I play the game is really a big concern. The game which was in our hands has been gifted away just because of my stupidity :(. This is the 3rd time I've been doing this.

You gotta go easy on yourself. It happens with everyone. Happened twice with me. So nothing wrong in that.[DOUBLEPOST=1498236034][/DOUBLEPOST]
Any chance of seeing the mafia chat? (either post or add me?)
It's 10 pages long and sorry but unfortunately, I don't have the patience to click "Reply" on each post. Perhaps someone else might take the lead here.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Apologies if that post of mine was too rude or offensive. But that post was generally directed towards all the players asking if 'you (all)' had any clue about who the mafia is and towards you alone.

My last post before my voting post had listed two possible mafias which obviously went wrong (one name). But my assumption on Rudolph being mafia was right. I had no idea about asprin. Really happy to see the way asprin turned out to be mafia staying under radar for most of the time in the game. He was bored just because his bomb was deactivated and he was no more interested in the game without PR?

Well played @RUDOLPH @zwarrior @asprin.
It's okay bro, no issues. :)

And no need to be sorry it's perfectly alright I think most including me have failed many times in the start as games pass you learn and evolve. You played well the whole time only made a mistake for the last vote which is okay too and anyone could've repeated that. Well played mate, be happy at least we both survived till the end :p[DOUBLEPOST=1498236723][/DOUBLEPOST]And I'm sorry too if I was rude to anyone/said something during the game just as Swack said. Well played everyone.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Strangely, Simon is yet to confirm the result. Did we jump the gun too soon?

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Strangely, Simon is yet to confirm the result. Did we jump the gun too soon?
2 v/s 2, it's a tie? Last option I could think of is there could've been a Day 7 but we messed it up. Hence I even mentioned we are not allowed to talk but lol everyone including me just jumped in

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
2 v/s 2, it's a tie? Last option I could think of is there could've been a Day 7 but we messed it up. Hence I even mentioned we are not allowed to talk but lol everyone including me just jumped in
No. Mafias win.

Mafias win when there are enough "mafias who are majority or equal to the number of people in town"..

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
No. Mafias win.

Mafias win when there are enough "mafias who are majority or equal to the number of people in town"..
Yes obviously, was still thinking of any possibility only because as Asp said sounds strange why Simon still hasn't posted the results. Maybe he's away or something[DOUBLEPOST=1498288446][/DOUBLEPOST]Plus the setup is completely different as here the mafias don't have a power to kill.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
@asprin (and Rudi) did the no lynch strategy spook you at all?
Not on day 1. But day 2, we had to make sure we get the K9 else it would have been very risky for us to not go off thereafter. Luckily, we hit the jackpot with our very first suicide. That was a big boost for us.

And once the K9 was taken care of, we had nothing to worry about days getting extended till infinity.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
And I just realised I didn't have to sacrifice myself for the win. As soon as FP was lynched, we had won.

Users who are viewing this thread