F1 2013 to have classic content!

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
To be completely honest, the F1 series had fallen off my radar a bit - but then today I came across a video that put it firmly back on there - I have wanted classic cars in F1 since the start! Do we know which series will be in there? I really want 1989 and 1994! Senna v Prost and Schumacher vs Hill, with us right in the middle of it all! And presumably that means we'll get all the classic tracks back like Imola?

Also it probably means frequent DLC for different eras; this is a win-win situation, Codies. Win for you, because you get more money, and win for us because we get all the Classic content we've been craving!

To clarify: this classic content is available on all versions of the game including PC?

The drivers had to drive a car that was slithering around all over the place - with a stick shift gear change? The era of Senna, Prost, Mansell, Piquet? Sorry - but the Classic era thrashes the pants of modern F1 - and there was no 'artificial' overtaking either.

Bring it on! I can't wait.

Here's that video:

Presumably classic cars means classic drivers/seasons as well? Bit of a let down if that's not the case.

Edit: No Senna. Damn. Hopefully the PC modders can take care of that rather gaping oversight.

Last edited by a moderator:

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Yeah, the video says that.

Although that guy can't drive at all, lolol.

After further research, it doesn't sound as good as it did at first - at least for now. I don't think there will be the ability to relive the 1989 season, for example (obviously no Senna doesn't help). I think this is more like an exploratory step into Classic content - but now they've taken that first step, I can see all sorts of fantastic DLCs/expansions being made.

D

Dutch

Never really got into F1 games. Used to love Grand Prix Legends. Ever play it Steve?

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Never really got into F1 games. Used to love Grand Prix Legends. Ever play it Steve?

I did for a bit, but I could never get into it. :p Nah - I reckon it was the controller's fault; now I've got a wheel I might see if I can grab it again. Is it on Steam?

D

Dutch

I did for a bit, but I could never get into it. :p Nah - I reckon it was the controller's fault; now I've got a wheel I might see if I can grab it again. Is it on Steam?

Not sure...dont think so......it is a fairly old game.....great though once you get the knack of sliding around corners....

Users who are viewing this thread