Fabulous tournament

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can't say that I've watched any of it. Maybe an over or two here or there.
Same, I seriously do'n't no care about 20/20, IPL, ICL? and all that rubbish. Bring on the real cricket, Ashes baby! WHOOO!

EDIT: And to those people who are going to say "Its cause your Aussie and they lost"...You are wrong, if you know me and my posts then you will know I hate 20/20 and 20/20 is a bore.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
t20s alright but i'm bored of it now. The IPL was a month of it and now this, its all too much. Gimme some ODIs, gimme some tests.

piriyanth

International Cricketer
I actually enjoyed the tournament even though the aussies got knocked out early. It was pretty entertaining than the IPL.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Same, I seriously do'n't no care about 20/20, IPL, ICL? and all that rubbish. Bring on the real cricket, Ashes baby! WHOOO!

EDIT: And to those people who are going to say "Its cause your Aussie and they lost"...You are wrong, if you know me and my posts then you will know I hate 20/20 and 20/20 is a bore.

Completely agree. I didn't even watch the Aussies and they were on the weekend. I only watched the IPL to watch Gilly. :p

King Cricket

International Coach
It has been a great tournament no doubt, the ECB did a terrific job, must say. The tournament has got some overwhelming response there, the grounds were packed in almost all the matches. In short, a job well done by the ECB and the English fans. ;)

Last edited:

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Did anyone like the little intro's each player had when they went out to bat, I thought that was a good idea. I did find it highly amusing that Jacob Oram rates his favourite player as Tim Southee and Guptill's favourite shot is "bouncer evasion" :rtfl

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
LOL ^

yeah what sk8ergirl said..

they did that last time too. the 1 in RSA, some of you were a baby then, so you might not remember, and find it so amusing, and new!

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
If something is unique then its one of a kind if its been done before its not really unique.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
If something is unique then its one of a kind if its been done before its not really unique.
That's not true. Unique means it stands out, not the norm, it doesn't mean it is the one and only occurence of it.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I stand by my original post. :) 16 days, not too long, some amazing cricket, with England and Pakistan the winners on a scorching day.

The question is - can the Caribbean put on such a show in March?

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I stand by my original post. :) 16 days, not too long, some amazing cricket, with England and Pakistan the winners on a scorching day.

The question is - can the Caribbean put on such a show in March?

They`d like to make amends for the 2007 disaster and I believe the ICC will be wiser now and make the pricing and in-stadia regulations a bit better.
Iam now looking ahead to he ICC Champions Trophy in SA. They generally do a good job of hosting such events.

Users who are viewing this thread