Face Pack Thread

Chris.

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Chris and Simbazz i think your pics would look much better if you just left the images in their original context and just cut them down to 116x116
which do you think looks better?:
stuartbroad2461986ap1.png

or
stuartmacgill2521975fb7.png

just some advice but its your opinion

Yeah it does, I think il do that from now on ;)

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
cool mate and i think they would look better if they were 116X116 like in the help not 90(ish) x 124. They still work but imo 116x116 looks nicer

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
yes thats much better, just make sure its 116x116 but thats a big improvement

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Yup yup, ill do the others like that and then redo the aussie pack :)

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
since i left last night, how far have we got?

Well so far a yorkshire pack :) but the way we decided to do it now i should churn out two packs by tonights, thanks to you and WC wonderful works with the links ;) Ill crack on with a NZ and probably India pack, do Pakistan tomorrow (Got college :() and then see how much i can do during the week ;)

covlad-99

International Cricketer
well if you like I'll do the names and links to pakistan now, as i'm getting hammered by Handsome in battrick ;)
Ok?

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
I'm doing a Leicester pack but I can't find any pics for harry gurney, well i hadn't even herd of him :p but if anyone can find any that would be useful.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
well if you like I'll do the names and links to pakistan now, as i'm getting hammered by Handsome in battrick ;)
Ok?

Anything you can help with, which saves me going out and searching and just do it, helps a lot, means it takes hald the time! thank you!

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Started work on mine. I'm trying my hardest to make them all action shots rather than portraits. I just feel they look better.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
No need for the sarcasm, it'd just adding a different perspective. There are going to be a few face pack makers so it's nice to have a bit of variation amongst them. Like in Joe's post, that Broad image looks better than the MacGill one he made to me. It boils down to personal opinion in the end though really.

Users who are viewing this thread