Face Pack Thread

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Its a bit seperate from the graphics thread, and i just wanted a bit of help etc.

Ive already done Australia, it is in the graphics thread, but i also wanted to know which players people want :) That way i can keep a good track!

Click On the names below to download :)

If the faces dont work in game, it would be worthwhile going into the folder and checking these things;

Names are correct (Is it the same as in game? If not, change it)
Date of birth is correct (Day of birth, month of birth, year of birth) (Example; Andrew Flintoff 21 11 1980)

Its easier if you change it, because releasing another new pack just for a few mistakes is worthless :) Enjoy!

Program Files>Cricket Coach 2007>Graphics>Pics>Players **Location of where to place the downloads :)**

Test Team Super Pack

Country

Australia
India
England
West Indies
Pakistan
Sri Lanka
West Indies (International & Domestic)

County

Lancashire
Leicester
Yorkshire
Warkwickshire
Essex

Rabeta has made a very differnt type of picture, and if you want it you can but im afraid due to his Graphics capabilities he only has time of 300x100px + canvas' so he has given people his PSD. to download which can be used to make all players, here is the link to the PSD, click the picture (Which is a preview of what its like)

Link to thread; Click Here!

Rabeta's packs;

India

Last edited:

covlad-99

International Cricketer
I am buying it next week, and id be happy to help. Congrats on the first patch ;)

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
I am buying it next week, and id be happy to help. Congrats on the first patch ;)

No worries, but theres a long hard road to go yet, lets not forget skins such as Sky Sports, the country logos (and clubs i think) need sorting out, theres loads of stuff that can be done ;) this is one little bit!

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
I can easily finish an English County pack by tomorrow at the earliest. However, given that I don't have the game I would just like to know the file dimensions of the pictures please.

covlad-99

International Cricketer
I'm afraid im not very good at these things and i will require help from Omkar, but i shall try my best lads.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
I can easily finish an English County pack by tomorrow at the earliest. However, given that I don't have the game I would just like to know the file dimensions of the pictures please.

;) Its a bit more difficult, the English county pack will be huge, containing like 20 players from 16 teams :p so thats like 250+ photos ;)

Demensions are 116x116

So c'mon boys, a list of players?

Last edited:

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Piece of cake. Anything else I need to know? Like what do I actually call the files. Example, if i'm doing Flintoff's face do I need to call it 'Flintoff, A' or whatever.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Piece of cake. Anything else I need to know? Like what do I actually call the files. Example, if i'm doing Flintoff's face do I need to call it 'Flintoff, A' or whatever.

Andrew Flintoff (Date of birth) (Month of birth) (Year of birth)

Matt, i wouldnt bother doing the International players, they're being sorted by a higher being ;)

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Cheers for the help, i'll do whoever I see fit though.

Now that layout you just showed me, is it exactly as you've written it? Obviously with actual dates though.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Cheers for the help, i'll do whoever I see fit though.

Now that layout you just showed me, is it exactly as you've written it? Obviously with actual dates though.

Yeah here is a totally fake one;
Name - day - month - year
Homer Simpson 2 8 1888

save it as a BMP and whallla!

WC i love you :p

Covlad :) This game is goooddd, these updates and extras are enhancing it ;)

Last edited:

Glenn Stiemens

Club Cricketer
From memory there is already an English facepack floating around from Cricket Coach Pro last season - you might be able to find that and use it to base the 2007 version on.

Users who are viewing this thread