Face pics for Face Making(Community Help Appreciated)

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
gaurav_indian said:
Really good picture.Why don't we have a competition on making faces?Every week there should be one good picture posted of the players which haven't been made and we have to make his face and the best face gets the vCash say 250.Do u like my idea?

Yeah great idea but we need to have more facemakers as this job is not that easy as photoshop challenges.

And if this was possible then by means of this all faces of cricket 2005 can be made and added to download center.

D

Deleted member 11215

i agree id be happy to do it great idea also we'd get more face makers

gaurav_indian

International Coach
saurabh2185 said:
Yeah great idea but we need to have more facemakers as this job is not that easy as photoshop challenges.

And if this was possible then by means of this all faces of cricket 2005 can be made and added to download center.
I think there are lots of facemakers here and through this not only they will improve but also it will be better for the upcoming games.And facemakers will increase and i am sure.

sid_19840

International Coach
I quite like the idea,and wouldnt mind participating in it.Try contacting a staff member about the vcash bit though.

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
But who will be the judge. And who is arranging this competition. We already got 4 contestant.;)

sid_19840

International Coach
There isnt a need for one,we can just make faces of a player and the members can vote who they think is the best.

sid_19840

International Coach
Also I dont think that you need to put in any list of competitor's.Just start a new thread,post a picture.Tell everyone that to post their faces within 24 hrs,and then others can judge whoever has posted their faces in those 24 hrs.Talk to the mods about the vcash bit though.

D

Deleted member 11215

ok were abouts will this thread be in cricket 2005 downloads?

sid_19840

International Coach
Not sure,probably the Cricket 2005 forum,as the faces wont be available for download(well,maybe the best one would be).

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I'm happy to let the patchteam members organise it and I will sort out the vCash. PM me if you need anything else done.

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
Some Kenya Players.
Hitesh Modi
61153.jpg

Tony Suji
61151.jpg

Collins Obuya
61152.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread