India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'll take expressions of interest once it is completed - with priority to those previously on the FC team.
Then too please keep me in the nominations as I can create events of 2-3 months at a time.

Greninja

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Will it still can be used when the world cup will be over or only for world cup it will be there

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Will it still can be used when the world cup will be over or only for world cup it will be there
As I remember some of my friends talking about the old one, it was since a long time and not a sp. Edition.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Hey Matt are there any updates or the percentage of the progress or any estimates for the completion timeframe.

One more thing please make those icons available in Cricket Leagues, so the site would look a bit now more modern.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
About 40% complete. It's hard to give an exact estimate because until I am coding a particular section I don't know how difficult it will be to implement or the potential problems that might come up.

As for icons, they don't look good when shrunk to the size needed to fit in posts.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
I would try to fit them in posts with. PS and show you.

SixerBoy11

Chairman of Selectors
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Matt bro rest all looks fine expect the ball one. I believe that color should be much darker.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Extremely early days, but just to reiterate that I see it as a priority, here's part of the work I've been doing on the team selection interface for Fantasy Cricket. There's still a huge amount of work to do, so it's a long way off before it will be ready to put on the site, but things are coming along.

View attachment 138058

Something particularly nice is that on a touch screen you can just drag them around. Isn't suitable on phones as it stands.

The to-do list before this is ready is extremely long - this is just the beginnings of the interface, there's no back end code yet.

In case people are wondering, the green/blue is extremely basic stuff for Australia and England players, the idea would be that all teams are stylised. The checkboxes/radio buttons are going to be the bonus players and the captain, but again, plenty of design work to go before things look nice.

what back-end code are you using? i may be able to help further down the line if you wish (and are using c#/sql)

Users who are viewing this thread