Fantasy Kits, bats etc.

L

Lucky

hey guys, i finish exams on the 19th, and so i thought that since i have nothing to do, you guys can post something you want me to make. I cant do real things, because there are alot of other people on cricket2002.tk that are really good. Im accepting most requests, ill give a reply to whether i am willing to attempt your request or not before i begin, and at the latest between the day you send it and a day later (u will get your reply). Thanks alot. ^_^

Just to show you, here is one of my creations.

Attachments

• Screenshot2.JPG
    Screenshot2.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 134
A

anwar89

Originally posted by Lucky@Nov 17 2003, 11:36 AM
hey guys, i finish exams on the 19th, and so i thought that since i have nothing to do, you guys can post something you want me to make. I cant do real things, because there are alot of other people on cricket2002.tk that are really good. Im accepting most requests, ill give a reply to whether i am willing to attempt your request or not before i begin, and at the latest between the day you send it and a day later (u will get your reply). Thanks alot.? ^_^?

Just to show you, here is one of my creations.
Do u make bats! if u do, do u recon u can do me either a CA pro 2000 or CA plus :D

Users who are viewing this thread