Fast bowling in career mode.

sandy50

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I started as a fast blowing all-rounder on pro difficulty in career mode and I have played over 20 matches including 4 day and Pro40 and tacking a wicket has been a real tough job so far. No matter how good line I bowl the batsmen seems ready to block it as if it know where Im gonna bowl. Few wickets which I have got is through LBW,Bowled and catch on mid on. The batsmen hardly gets a nick behind the wickets or to the slips which makes the game look highly unrealistic. eventually it becomes boring specially in 4 day cricket.

D

Dutch

I started as a fast blowing all-rounder on pro difficulty in career mode and I have played over 20 matches including 4 day and Pro40 and tacking a wicket has been a real tough job so far. No matter how good line I bowl the batsmen seems ready to block it as if it know where Im gonna bowl. Few wickets which I have got is through LBW,Bowled and catch on mid on. The batsmen hardly gets a nick behind the wickets or to the slips which makes the game look highly unrealistic. eventually it becomes boring specially in 4 day cricket.
You need the dbc hack: look for it in the dbc 14 downloads section......life changing, believe me! You will need to verify your game first if you havnt already done so via MattW....

Can't download? Read this to find out how to get access. - Don Bradman Cricket 14 Downloads on PlanetCricket Forums

dbc hacks: fearsome tweak - Don Bradman Cricket 14 Downloads on PlanetCricket Forums

Users who are viewing this thread