FC: Bug Reporting and Feature Suggestion

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
We gave away only 20 for MoMs and 40 for MoS.

This is also subject to a vote within the FC Staff as to whether or not we ought to add this.
So,wait for the next big tournament as implementing it now doesn't really make sense.

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
We gave away only 20 for MoMs and 40 for MoS.

This is also subject to a vote within the FC Staff as to whether or not we ought to add this.
So,wait for the next big tournament as implementing it now doesn't really make sense.

I would like it for India-SA tests, also a big series.

mohit_dude10

Club Captain
I would like a fantasy competition which is more interactive, here we are allowed to choose a team and for the whole series there is nothing much to do. If we are allowed to remove/bring in players before each match it would be more fun.

I suggested this idea before too, but the reserve system in fantasy was newly setup, is it possible now to change it and make it more fun, various things can be added like charging points for subbing in players, choosing captain for each match(which makes his points 2x) or changing the fantasy system is not possible? :(

Last edited:

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Thanks mohit for the suggestions. The reserve system has been opened up, if you haven't noticed. We do allow changes to be made to your squad, in case of injuries only.
For your next point, I don't think it is a good idea to let you select the captain for each match as it would then defeat the purpose of Fantasy cricket. Also, it may result in unfair advantage for players who simply register their squads, but are unable to make changes thereafter.

mohit_dude10

Club Captain
Thanks mohit for the suggestions. The reserve system has been opened up, if you haven't noticed. We do allow changes to be made to your squad, in case of injuries only.

I know about that, i was asking can it be like we could change players(except bonus,cap) before every match starts(deadline can be kept to make sure changes after it are not allowed) and should be charged certain points for bringing in player. The player who is brought in, his points would only be counted there after and not before he was brought in. I just thought presently the FC allows just to select the players for whole tournament. For a tournament as big as World cup we are allowed to make team just once and then there is nothing much to do in FC.

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
Well Fantasy Cricket team has nothing to do with it, better ask the administrators. Also I was in top 3 too, and I would suggest you to just wait.

Tarzan

Chairman of Selectors
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Profile Flag
India
I am waiting for that but they told that we would receive within 2-3 weeks but it's been 3 months now... :eek:

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
Have you asked aussie1st? I'm pretty sure, he was in charge of prizes for the world cup fantasy cricket game. If you VM or PM him I'm sure he'll be able to help you out. :)

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
zimrahil has already replied to your question a few days ago, he has already posted the prized so there is nothing we can do now.

Tarzan

Chairman of Selectors
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Profile Flag
India
One thing I want to clear to PC Admin that I haven't received prize yet and I'm telling lie. I have checked everywhere. But you can check from your side and that's your duty.

You can check or ask your vendor to check whether the prize is delivered or not? If it's delivered then where's the proof of that. I'm not being rude or anything else which can give me ban from PC. I am asking for my prize for that I was so excited and still I am.

Zimral replied me but that I wasn't satisfied. Because here is no RESPONSIBLE person for this matter.

I'm sorry if anyone hurts. My intention is not to speak against anyone but I want to know about my prize...

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
zimrahil delivered the prize himself so there is no vendor involved. Again there is nothing he can do, he has sent the prize it is now with the postal service which he has no control over.

Users who are viewing this thread