Feature requests or suggestions (NEW Bowling action poll #4)

Which bowling action would you like to see?

• Mohammad Shami

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Bhuvneshwar Kumar

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Haris Rauf

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Mark Wood

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Anrich Nortje

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  1. Have the support staff walk around the boundary rope.
  2. Have players and coach sit in the dug out for t20 (show cut scenes from time to time - during pressure situations)
  3. An indoor stadium
  4. Batting and bowling styles for atleast 2-3 players from each international teams.
  5. Bring back scenario based game mode. really helps the creators.

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
trophy cabinet!
You mean a menu where all achievements and trophies can be viewed? Maybe more in-depth stats like landmarks and 'firsts'

Mr Snrub

International Coach
For the academy....

More aging and weathering effects for the academy.

A variety of balding hairstyles (Graham Gooch, Martin Crowe, Darren Lehmann, Chris Harris etc). Woefully short on realistic options.

A wider variety of eyebrows (the straight-flat with outside down-curve for example), including bushy types.

A Merv Hughes moustache type (should be illegal to not be in there from the start!).

Wider range of eye controls, scale for example.

Labels for the R-Stick controls, easy to forget what they are.

Overall the tools are good, but could be much better.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Live calendar so that if i wanted to play one of the games that is being played that day i just click on it and it sets it up this would segue with having tour squad uploads so that we have the players playing and finally if the game is being played at venue that is not officially in the game or been previously downloaded then it fetches the stadium from the academy assuming it exists similar to ao tennis 2.

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
I'm not often a bells and whistles type, I can overlook quite a bit so long as the core game play is in a good place.

I think the thing I'd like to see now are some more realistic and variety wicket celebrations. The number of times I've seen various bowlers do their aeroplane celebration before getting mobbed by their team mates. Let's have some bowlers running off up the pitch with an arm in the air, or standing still and fist pumping, or jumping in the air, or, well, anything really!

As I say, hugely cosmetic, but something that's struck me more in recent weeks.

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
An option run after the ball hit the stumps! really one of the basics, and shocking it's not allowed in the game.
I think it's so because they don't have to add the animation of the fielder taking out the stumps to effect run out once the batsmn goes for overthrows after ball hits the stumps. But it needs to be in the game.

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Would really live to see Dale steyn's beautiful bowling action.

Regarding feature,

1. would be lovely to have a semi auto fielding settings where fine edges to wicket keeper and close bat/pad catches to silly midon or silly midoff won't trigger catching mini game. No point of appealing or reviewing if the catching mini game didn't trigger at all. I understand this might be harder said than done. In which case I would really like to have the option for the wicket keeper and silly mid on/off to be completely automatic whether it was a thin or thick edge.

2. Being able to dive or slide in the boundary along with pulling in the ball manually would be fun (just a button press for timing would be fine rather than having a minigame there). Inside the circle diving or sliding should still be automatic.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
An option run after the ball hit the stumps! really one of the basics, and shocking it's not allowed in the game.
I think it's so because they don't have to add the animation of the fielder taking out the stumps to effect run out once the batsmn goes for overthrows after ball hits the stumps. But it needs to be in the game.
as per usual the AI can run after you throw the stumps down!

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
With the women's World Cup starting this week I put together a poll for bowling actions featuring some of the possible stars of the tournament.

You can see the results of the previous polls in the first post of this thread.

BrendenPlayz

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'd like to be able to view the entire amount of stats when viewing the batting or bowling stats in competition mode for example. I have to scroll a few times to get to the end of the stats such as Averages or High scores due to the fixtures being in the way on the right side of the screen. It would be a lot user friendly if that was removed so we could view the entire stats without having to scroll across.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wouldn't mind a few more hairstyles for the folically gifted. A few examples:

Callum Taylor.jpg dd8c90cd8d3fb7b1dca73dd2dcf831ac.jpg

Even a few more pompadour, longish hairstyles. At the moment its that weird bowl cut or swept back hair for longer hair cuts. A bit more variety would help getting playfaces looking more accurate.

Syed Bukhari87

Club Captain
Would definitely buy a classical bowling action pack if it includes.
Ambrose
Wasim
Waqar
McGrath
Walsh
Lee
Srinath
Donald
Pollock
Murli
Warne
Kumble
Akhtar
Saqlain
Ntini
Bond
Tuffey
Vaas
Gough
Harmisson
Flintoff
Vettori

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Would definitely buy a classical bowling action pack if it includes.
Ambrose
Wasim
Waqar
McGrath
Walsh
Lee
Srinath
Donald
Pollock
Murli
Warne
Kumble
Akhtar
Saqlain
Ntini
Bond
Tuffey
Vaas
Gough
Harmisson
Flintoff
Vettori
How would it work though online if some had a "bowler action pack" and others don't?

Users who are viewing this thread