Features you want to see in next iteration of Big Ant Cricket

VijayGreat

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Features you want to see in next iteration of BA cricket game that are missing in DB14(as we are aware of the features of DB14) since there is no chance of adding more features to the DB14 game which you wish for.
I want to see
Few teams license.
Editable kits,uniforms.
Professional commentators.
player emotions after each event like 50,100,wicket fall,bowler considering more runs and captain walking to him.etc
Domestic Leagues license like IPL,BBL etc with player transfer option from one team to other.

Please post in the following format.It makes easy to group and read.

Feature:
Editable kits,uniforms.

why:makes kits close to the real life counterparts.

Last edited:

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I think the current commentators might take exception to that. Probably sensible to wait and see what we get before compiling wishlists for next time.

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Always makes me chuckle when people say "I want more licenses in the next game" as if it's that easy. There's a good reason not many games have them, and why the games with the biggest budgets try and get them exclusively long time. A decent editing mode, and they're really pretty irrelevant anyway. I'm not sure why we're having this discussion when we don't have the first game yet though.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
We don't even have the first "iteration" out and yet folks are asking what they want to see in the future :facepalm

Jine

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Always makes me chuckle when people say "I want more licenses in the next game" as if it's that easy. There's a good reason not many games have them, and why the games with the biggest budgets try and get them exclusively long time. A decent editing mode, and they're really pretty irrelevant anyway. I'm not sure why we're having this discussion when we don't have the first game yet though.

Yes.. Nowadays its seems that many want to see license and clarifies its budgets. What to do?, we cant stop those things.

VijayGreat

Club Captain
We don't even have the first "iteration" out and yet folks are asking what they want to see in the future :facepalm

We know the features of this game , seen play session videos , game will be out in few weeks according to Ross , Ross confirmed that there is no chance of adding more features and Ross also said that there is a possibility of sequel.What else is required?.

Last edited:

OmairB

Club Captain
We know the features of this game , seen play session videos , game will be out in few weeks according to Ross and Ross also said that there is a possibility of sequel.What else is required?.

Actually playing the game?

VijayGreat

Club Captain
Yes.. Nowadays its seems that many want to see license and clarifies its budgets. What to do?, we cant stop those things.

It does not cost much for Development(Many things that you can reuse) for a sequel coming after a year(hopefully).They can invest in licenses at least CA and ECB or domestic leagues like IPL,BBL.

Last edited:

Lebanna

Club Captain
It does not cost much for Development(Many things that you can reuse) for a sequel coming after a year(hopefully).

It costs a huge amount of money. That is the main reason for companies not going with licenses. Plus they place a host of restrictions onto what you can and cannot do.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
We know the features of this game , seen play session videos , game will be out in few weeks according to Ross , Ross confirmed that there is no chance of adding more features and Ross also said that there is a possibility of sequel.What else is required?.

Did it ever occur to you that actually playing the game might throw up bigger issues related to AI than the "features" you have listed? Big Ant's first priority has to be to nail the gameplay and given this is their first stab at a cricket game I suspect some issues will indeed show up. Fixing those and enhancing gameplay should be the priority and not bells & whistles you are asking for.

VijayGreat

Club Captain
How is this thread still open?

Why can not we have this when we have so many threads opened which are not necessary.some people may wish for features which are missing in DB14.

----------

Did it ever occur to you that actually playing the game might throw up bigger issues related to AI than the "features" you have listed? Big Ant's first priority has to be to nail the gameplay and given this is their first stab at a cricket game I suspect some issues will indeed show up. Fixing those and enhancing gameplay should be the priority and not bells & whistles you are asking for.

yes you are right but we can have some other thread for the bugs found in DB14 once it gets released.

OmairB

Club Captain
Why can not we have this when we have so many threads opened which are not necessary.some people may wish for features which are missing in DB14.

Fair point. How are you finding the gameplay so far? I'm loving it. Into my second season in career mode already....

Users who are viewing this thread