Feb 26 - Sri Lanka v Pakistan

Params7

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
There goes the chance but good stand from Silva. Pak can only blame themselves if they lose now.

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
Great game of cricket :clap This Group just turned alive. Honestly don't know who from Aus-SL-Pak will top the group.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
All vcash gone, thanks SL. Never mind, brilliant match. Well played Pakistan, it is always good to see them do well.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Finally we got to see an exciting match, although I wished that Pakistan had taken the catches and stumpings early on.

Good bowling from Pakistan. They really pressured the Sri Lankan middle order.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Great game of cricket This Group just turned alive. Honestly don't know who from Aus-SL-Pak will top the group.
The 4 teams to make it to QF are pretty clear so not really alive. Well, now that Pak have beaten SL, I feel they can even top the group. Don't see NZ really doing well against them given the form they are in. Aussies also are struggling against Spin and with Pak spinners doing so well especially Afridi, they might go past Australia.

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
I know, but topping this group is crucial. Because if you top this, then your opponent in the QF's will be either Bang/WI. The other 3 of SA, Ind, and Eng are much tougher sides.

Whoever tops this group is pretty much guaranteed a spot in the semis.

Afridi Akhtar

Club Cricketer
Well!! Srilanka Lost To Pakistan in their home for first time...Well played pakistan:clap

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Pakistan is turning out to be the deadly team here with their spinners. Guessed it right yesterday that they will win, and they have done it. Wont be surprised to see them in the final (hope India makes it there and I enjoy that final):D

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Also Afridi got his 300th ODI wicket and Muttiah Muralitharan is now the second highest World Cup wickettaker.

So congratulations to them.

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
ah big relief as we won prayed for almost 3 hours finally we did it and now we can beat every team InshaAllah

Still there is room for improvement but a good performance

zub2005

International Coach
I thought Pakistan delayed the batting powerplay and lost a bit of momentum when khan got out but again a good win by them.

P

pcfan123

ah big relief as we won prayed for almost 3 hours finally we did it and now we can beat every team InshaAllah

Still there is room for improvement but a good performance

Damn, I only prayed for Sri Lanka for 2 hours and 45 minutes, that must be why they lost

Users who are viewing this thread