Field Marshal's Share Bazaar | Shares selling like hot potatoes...

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
1st payment was given successfully in Friday and 2nd Payment will be given today :yes

I feel so bad for you... Regretting now...? :p
I retired after successfully buying the India banner straight from 5K to 5 million in a month with 8 consecutive wins. :D

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I want a good return on my investment or I'm sending bailiffs round to knock on your door...
Well if you guys are keep gonna posting these type of posts then I'll surely run away in my 125 :p

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Well if you guys are keep gonna posting these type of posts then I'll surely run away in my 125 :p
lol just kidding mate, good luck. Being a bookie I'm sure it'll work out well. :)

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
You have invoked my holy name. Spout forth your reasons else forever be condemned to eternal damnation......or something
This guy @Field Marshal might run away with people's vCash, you're the only Police and the only one who can give justice to those innocent ones who invested their money. Hope you can keep a watch and investigate if he fails to deliver. Currently going fine for now, let's wait and see. :p

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
This guy @Field Marshal might run away with people's vCash, you're the only Police and the only one who can give justice to those innocent ones who invested their money. Hope you can keep a watch and investigate if he fails to deliver. Currently going fine for now, let's wait and see. :p
You cannot complain to @Mod Police I am the @Field Marshal !
I am a Field Marshal since Aug 21, 2017. People trust me...

Users who are viewing this thread