Fielding

2Gunz

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
When fielding in semi-auto setting how can hit the stumps directly?

Paki4Life

School Cricketer
Can some one help me

I have the same question can someone please answer cuz i always have a chance to hit the stumps but i dont know how so can someone be generous and tell me please. I would appreciate it.:(

P

pcfan123

its random, c07 is a crappy game , they do not let you decide many things. Also many times the batsman will hit the ball back to the bowler who collects it behind the non strikers end, ill throw down the stumps and run out the batsman but it wont register!

gilly

Club Captain
its random, c07 is a crappy game , they do not let you decide many things. Also many times the batsman will hit the ball back to the bowler who collects it behind the non strikers end, ill throw down the stumps and run out the batsman but it wont register!
yes you are right Hmarkas i remember one time when i batting and i hit straight fielder pick up the ball through down the stumps and i run out but it wont register that you said.

CricketPlayer55

International Coach
You can, but it's a control, I heard you can't give controls here. Read your manual.

And Weezy, that's just programming restrictions and/or a bug. Or it can be physics/movement. Who knows?

P

pcfan123

You can, but it's a control, I heard you can't give controls here. Read your manual.

And Weezy, that's just programming restrictions and/or a bug. Or it can be physics/movement. Who knows?

its a bug for sure because the umpire gives it out, but then the batman is still there!

CricketPlayer55

International Coach
its a bug for sure because the umpire gives it out, but then the batman is still there!

Then it's just because of the animation really. The non-striker model jumps away from the ball, away from the crease or "in-point". When he's out of the crease and the ball hits the stumps, it is given out BUT EA Sports probably didn't program it to bring the next batsman. Also, when you look at the FOW scorecard of the runner, you can see he is "bowled out" which we can clearly see that EA Sports did not intend that to be out.

Dom

School Cricketer
*whispers* you have to press space but it sometimes dosn't work

Users who are viewing this thread