FOOTBALL Fifa 13 PC and Consoles

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Please note that those screens were probably taken before Real Madrid announced their 13-14 apparel, and in FIFA 12, Madrid had a red third kit. Makes sense imo.

And you can get those screenshots in really high-end PCs, just have to play around with the camera angles in Instant Replay I guess.
I can get them,own a high-end PC.Those animations appear just before the start of the match.By my previous post I mean we can get them but can't play with that kinda stuff.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Finally started my Napoli career, planning to unite Falcao and Cavani (hopefully Cavani doesn't hand in a transfer request, there have been plenty of offers already).

The CBs at Napoli are all old and I want one under 30 with good freekicks, around 10 m max. Anyone know any? I'm using the latest updates.

Garay is one but he looks a bit pricey.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
If you're a PC gamer and you haven't already done so, check this mod out:

FIFA 13 - Mods, Patches, Downloads, News

It has a noticeable effect on the gameplay in a positive way - AI teams seem able to take their time more and make better use of their skills. The defending seems better as well, and the AI don't play one-touch training games in their own penalty area any more.

It also adds tons of new faces to the game, some smashing scoreboard/TV overlays and club specific adboards so even though you're not playing at many different stadiums, just seeing the adboards make it feel as though you are. :)

One thing though: I had all kinds of problems unzipping the files with 7zip - it kept giving 'broken file' messages which although I ignored them, led to problems in game. Upon trying a different extractor, the problems went away. ;)

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Seems like a decent one, might check it out.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
So, do any of you guys still play this?

I do some player I bought but I forgot the price . :p

Lionel Messi (192 M)
Mats Hummels
Alexandre Stephan

Current formation :-

--------------------------Alexandre Stephan (93)--------------------------
Ramos (91)--------Hummels (90)-------------Kompany (91)-----Marcelo(87)
---------------------------------Khedira (90)------------------------------
-----Di Maria (93)----------------Messi (95)------------------Bale (93)-----
------------------Nyemar (90)-------------Ronaldo (96)--------------------

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
I do. Career mode is a bit disappointing, even with the board difficulty on strict after just one season I built an amazing team with Napoli. I don't play with it any more since it's too good and too easy.

--------------Akinfeev------------------
--N'Koulou------Garay-------Agger------
-------Eriksen-----------Benat----------
--Bousouffa----Hernanes----Wilian------
------------Bale------------------------
--------------------Cavani-------------

The only player I still have from Napoli is Cavani. Transfers are far too easy, offer the money and everything is accepted. I've also got some good players on the bench too that I can't remember.

I've also been doing an Aston Villa career more recently which is much more fun, no pressure to win every match so I put in on legendary and struggle, I'm in 16th atm so have to turn it around soon.

----------------------Guzan-----------------
----Montoya----Zouma---C. Clark----Shaw---
-----Bannan--------Wanyama-----Kovacic----
-------N'Zogbia--------------Jese Rodriguez---
--------------------Benteke------------------

Subs and Reserves: Given, Lowton, T. Smith, Boly, Vlaar, Bennett, Westwood, El Ahmadi, Holman, Carruthers, Burke, D. Johnson, Ince, Rojas, Sanogo

A very young team with huge growth only halfway into the season.

I've also been playing UT with these fun teams:

Higgy FIFA 13 Ultimate Team Squad by thedon555 | Futhead
Kie?eti? FIFA 13 Ultimate Team Squad by thedon555 | Futhead

Loving the slow strikers with brilliant shots, recently used SIF Negredo and MOTM Cardozo as well.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
I started a career with Greuther Furth because Bundesliga has the least matches, has one less trophy, and a winter break. They are the weakest team and have the lowest budget in the Bundesliga so it was quite fun.

First season was a relegation battle- finished 15th, just 1 place outside the relegation zone (only 18 teams), and won the domestic cup with a great deal of luck. Second season I got 6th place and qualified for the Europa League. Third season, I got 3rd place and qualified for the Champions League. Fourth season I got 3rd place, won the Champions League and the domestic cup.

----------Perin----------
Motta--Masi--Ake--Shaw
-----Can----Tachtstidis--
---------Adryan----------
Atsu--El Shaarawy--Fischer

Subs: Victor Andrade, Guillermo Forte (absolute gem I got in the free transfer market), Lucas Piazon, Morata Martin, Daniel Martinez, Mohammad Abu (from Manchester City)

Reserves: Joao Cancelo, Mavraj, A Baba

Thiago Motta, Daniel Martinez, Guillermo Forte, and Morata Martin are all computer generated players I got as free transfers and all of them are going to be special players

Next objective- Kurt Zouma, a cheap left footed CB to replace Mavraj, and an LB (possibly Jetro Willems) to replace A Baba.

Very cheap team for the most part, except for El Shaarawy. However, I got El Sharaawy for free, because I bought Paulo Dybala in my first season for $9 million after selling Nikola Durdic for $9mil. I then sold Dybala 2 seasons later for $25mil and bought El Shaarawy for the same price in the same window.

Also, after winning the Champions League, the domestic cup and getting third all in one season I had some money. I then got even more money after selling Bruma for $15mil who I bought in my first season for $2.5mil, so I bought Atsu for $13mil, Lucas Piazon for $19mil, Abu for $4m.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
I uninstalled Fifa 13 PC today. See you in around six years, Fifa. Or not, if PES gets the idea and provides empty league slots.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
And I forgot to mention that I won all the matches in the previous season and most probably the second season .

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Next objective- Kurt Zouma, a cheap left footed CB to replace Mavraj, and an LB (possibly Jetro Willems) to replace A Baba.

Definitely pick him up - he's one of the best defenders in all of FIFA due to his height, pace and strength and IRL he has huge potential as well.

Users who are viewing this thread